Malaysia Airlines — going in circle
I had booked a ticket that wasn't intended to have the names muddled up due to computer glitch. My surname became my wife's on the ticket and her surname became her first name. Upon checked with the Malaysian Airlines, I was told to send the copy of my wife ID to gccc.[protected]@malaysiaairlines in order to rectify.I was then told that there will be cost to that and I had agreed to it. The next few communications only stated that it cannot be done. Customers are fleeced despite genuine computer glitch that muddled up the name on the booked ticked. There is no cooling off period as well. It was a sheer waste of time and money to contact Malaysia Airlines as they are only interested to take your money. There is no customer service.
More Malaysia Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Malaysia Airlines - lost luggage with puny compensation!
- Malaysia Airlines - flight retimed
- Malaysia Airlines - cancellation charges
- Malaysian Airline - excess baggage charge
- Malaysia Airlines - horrible attitude
- Malaysia Airlines - lost property
- Malaysia Airlines - baggage loss
- Malaysia Airlines - Delayed luggage with missing lock and contents ransacked
- Malaysia Airlines - defaults on mas system
- Malaysia Airlines - missing handphone and cash money