The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Malaysia Airlines — flight overbooking and rude staff
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I landed in Kuala Lumpur at 20:40 after flying from Phuket on 16th April 2018. When I arrived in order to get my connecting flight to Heathrow at 23:15 (flight number MH0002), I was told I was unable to get on the flight as it had been over booked. I had booked this flight months in advance, I am a young girl and was travelling alone. I specifically booked that flight in order to arrive in time for a university exam I had, which I ended up missing due to this situation. I don't understand why it was me that had to wait overnight for an alternative flight, when I had paid the same amount for my flight as others that were allowed on that flight. This situation caused a lot of stress, especially as I was on my way home, with limited money, and an exam soon after I arrived which cost me a part of my degree. Amongst this, the staff were rude and very unhelpful. They had no time to help or answer my questions as there was a queue. I then had to wait 2 hours for a bus to take me to a hotel where I stayed overnight with no luggage or money (yet again the staff were not helpful with this). I'm requesting a refund for my flight as I didn't get to go on the flight I originally paid for, with no fault of my own. I would also like compensation for my journey home from London to Wales, as my connecting bus had also been missed.
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More Malaysia Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Malaysia Airlines - lost luggage with puny compensation!
- Malaysia Airlines - flight retimed
- Malaysia Airlines - cancellation charges
- Malaysian Airline - excess baggage charge
- Malaysia Airlines - horrible attitude
- Malaysia Airlines - lost property
- Malaysia Airlines - baggage loss
- Malaysia Airlines - Delayed luggage with missing lock and contents ransacked
- Malaysia Airlines - defaults on mas system
- Malaysia Airlines - missing handphone and cash money