Malaysia Airlinesflight cancel; mas airline to kuala lumpur

Z Aug 06, 2018 Review updated:

my name is zaranah zawawi.. ic number [protected]. im travelling using mas mh2585. departure time 20'05 from miri and should arrive kl 22.15 on 3/8/2018. my booking ref. Q46FBP. ticket number 232 [protected]. my flight have been cancel on that date. I am only given marrybrown voucher on that night without free accomodation, from MAS for that night.

I hv to hire my friend car to get to my relative house which is around 25kilometer from miri airport., and early in the morning on 4/8/2018 at 4 am. my relative hv to send me to miri airport for the earliest flight that is boarding at 5am flight number MH2551.

I attached all in together with this complaint note.

So. now I want to claim my free accommodation on 3/8/2018 and my fares from miri airport/ home (permy jaya)/miri airport. pls. I need your quick reply on my case. you can bankin to my ac number. zaranah binti zawawi. [protected] maybank miri. my hp number is +[protected].

yours sincerely.
zaranah binti zawawi.
date. 6/8/2018.

Malaysia Airlines
Malaysia Airlines

•   Apr 14, 2019

Mr Zaranah Binti Zawawi:

1. You need to apply to the Malaysia Airlines at their site formally.
    In 10 days, if no compensation is paid or you do not know thwe amount of the compensation, which you are entitled, you can hire lawyer for a fee in order to file the law suit in the Malaysian court.

2. We can provide such legal service aiming to get the compensation via the authority for a small charge,
    starting from EUR 100/ US$125, paybale online againt invoice.

3. Time limit for the legal action before the authority / court: 1 year,
    following the last flight of the ticket.

Regards,

sr manager for ICAO / IATA irregulations matters (Asia and Europe)
    Aryan engineers Ltd
    email for request with documents to
    substitute {at}[email protected] in email field .