Malabar Gold, First Floor, Lulu Hypermarket, C-Ring Road, Doha, Qatar.uncut diamond bracelet

M

I was employed in Qatar for 17 years and left Qatar on 8th February, 2017.
Before leaving Qatar, I purchased an uncut diamond bracelet from Malabar Gold situated in Lulu Hypermarket, C-Ring Road, Doha, for my daughter.
They gave me a guarantee card saying that it can be exchanged within 15 days in any of their branches. Since my daughter did not like the design, I went with my family to Malabar Gold, Trivandrum Branch in Kerala within 15 days. They told me that diamonds are costly in Qatar but cheap in India and therefore offered only 60% of the Qatar value. Please see that they do not cheat other customers. Also please check whether their diamonds are fake or genuine.