Majic Windowspushy, rude salesperson and shady dealings.

R

After telling the sales rep I would not be making any agreements, he stayed in my home for over 2 hours. After an $11900 quote, he'd brought the price down to $8900. A great deal or the real price? I have to wonder.

After being beaten down, I did sign the agreement, with a clause that financing would need to be approved before I moved forward. This seemed fair and I was excited to get the new windows.

After not hearing back for over a week, the financing came back with a higher payment and shorter terms. Although, the rate was a better, this was still a no go for me due to the changes.

I called the sales rep to tell him I'd like to opt out to only be argued with and spoken down to. Talk about a fight! I got to hear how wrong my thinking was and continued to be sold.

The next day I found a credit card in my name in my mailbox that had been applied for by Majic Windows. This included a pre-auth on the window price along with a credit line available to me. Is a company really able to apply for this for a customer? If I wanted an open credit line, I would've asked for one. Seems shady at best. Definitely made me feel uncomfortable with the deal.

I called the saleman back to deal with more arguments and rudeness. The salesman is a bully, and although professional on the sale, this went out the window thereafter.

If you don't want bullied into a questionable dealings, I suggest you stay away from this company. I think I'll stick with my old windows if such practices are the norm.

Sandra Frazer Sep 18, 2019

I too have had the same experience!!! What do you do?