30580 Beck Rd, Wixom, MI, 48393, US
Fri:9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Sat:Closed

Reviews and Complaints

Majic WindowCarpet installation

Signed a contract 8/14/2020 for carpet/installation. Deposit of $921. Was told by our salesman, Zach Glod, that we would have it before Thanksgiving. Now 3 months later... No carpet. They were very quick to accept the deposit and charged it to our card same day. We contacted Majic install department. Manager, Matt (refused to give us last name) was extremely rude and condescending. He basically told us we get it, when we get it. Told us flat out we have no recourse. We called our salesman, Zach Glod, and left a message. Here's a surprise. He never called us back. The manager, Matt, told us don't bother calling him back. HE would call us to set up an install date. Here's the Kicker... We have to accept an install date within 21 days of them calling us!!! Or we have to pay $25 per day for them to hold/store our carpet for us. What if they want to install during holidays or while we may be on a vacation. Never ever do business with majic. They are a ripoff.

Majic WindowWalk-in shower

Signed a contract on july 1, 2020 and put a $2, 800 deposit down. Was told work would be done in august. August and they finally came out to "measure" the space. At that time I changed my order and was told by the salesman that that was fine and signed the new contract. This was in early september. Since that time I have not heard one word as to when they plan on doing the job I hired them to do.
    It is now the end of october!!!
    They are very good at convincing people they will do a good job and taking your money, but then nothing.
    I want my money back. When I call they threaten me with legal action.
    I am retired and living on a limited income. I fear they are taking advantage of my age.
    Majic's phone number is [protected]
    Mine is: [protected]
    Thank you for your help.

Majic Window CompanyGutters and gutter guards

I called customer service three times and left a message to return my calls. I am having issues with my gutters and gutter guards that were installed by Majic. My gutters are angled inboard toward my face board and accumulation of debris in the gutter guards are causing wood to rot. I need this to be corrected and or compensated accordingly. I spent $25,000 dollars on windows, siding, gutters and gutter guards. Majic did not have a problem taking my money at that time. They told me if I had any issues to contact them and they would resolve them. Thus, this is a contact!