Mahindra & Mahindraincorrect parts installed

K Jul 07, 2019

Hello,

I have a mahindra scorpio s4+. My light switch stopped working, so they replaced my light switch in warranty, but they have put incorrect light switch in which we do not have an option to turn on the fog light.

Initially when I purchase my car the fog light and other accessories came along with my car as they offered me some 75000 rs kit.

I got all sort of fake promises that we are trying to get it replaced. Please wait for sometime. Even the manager gave me fake promises. Now it has been over 6 months since I am waiting for this to get resolved but I am landing nowhere.

• Updated by kaniket239 · Jul 07, 2019