Magztermagzter gold

Z Jun 15, 2018

Very disappointed in Magzter. they do offer a great product but there is no where on their website that points out how to cancel a membership. They also do not advise that they are about to, or have already, renewed the membership. I thought I cancelled my membership LAST YEAR, so I was surprised to see that they had made a deduction from my credit card. I cannot find anywhere on their website of how to cancel a membership. In my opinion this is a very shady practice. I have contacted their customer service, but no reply. I intend to lodge a complaint with my bank if this matter is not resolved in the next 7 days.
I urge anyone who is considering a membership with them to reconsider, as they are not very transparent with their cancellation practices. Proceed with caution.

RESOLVED

• Magzter's response · Jun 16, 2018

Hi Zondo,

We understand that you are not happy with the auto-renewal of your subscription.

We would like to inform you that all subscriptions purchased through Magzter will be renewed automatically unless cancelled which will be mentioned at the payment page.

We request you to send an email to our helpdesk at [protected]@magzter.com and our support team will definitely assist you with a better resolution for this issue.

Please feel free to contact us again if you have any other questions.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices