[Resolved] Magzter — dubious transaction
On 6th of September, at 15:03 I received an intimation that Rs 1559.12 is deducted from my account [Axis Bank, India] I have no clue what is this company or what kind of transaction "I have allegedly made". This is complete fraud, and I never accepted subscribing anything of any sort. How could they get my bank account and on what authority some spurious agent could debit my bank account.
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
Magzter Customer Care's Response · Sep 06, 2018
We understand that you have been charged by Magzter.
Unfortunately, we are unable to locate the details of the transaction with the provided information.
We request you to send an email to our helpdesk at [protected]@magzter.com and our support team will assist you further.
More Magzter Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Magzter - how do I cancel auto renewal option 
- [Resolved] Magzter - non-informing of auto debit 
- Magzter - magzter — charging credit card without immediate prior permission 
- Magzter - magzter gold subscription 
- [Resolved] Magzter - magzter gold
- [Resolved] Magzter - transaction id: 60832546911 on magzter
- [Resolved] Magzter - no cancel subscription / cancellation of auto renewal
- Magzter - online purchase of stardust magazine
- [Resolved] Magzter - magzter family plan
- [Resolved] Magzter - this is regarding magazin "smart reports or smart multibagger"