Magselect.commagazine voucher code

R Sep 14, 2018

I purchased multiple magazine vouchers from our family friends childs school fundraiser. We spent a lot money thinking we were doing a good deed and helping the kids out. And we have always helped whenever their school has fundraisers, this is not the first time. The vouchers were sold from magselect.com. When I went online to redeem the codes on the vouchers at Magselect.com their site would not accept any of the codes. I tried repeatedly even changing the code from upper case to lower case as their website suggested. After many many unsuccessful attempts I got frustrated and I sent their customer support an email explaining the problem and asking for help. Well I am still waiting, but have not gotten a reply. Looks like we got ripped off, what a shame to know they are using kids fundraisers to run a scam on good hearted people.