Magcustomerservicerefund of money

J

Its not easy to find, but the number to synapse, inc - the parent co. - is [protected]. When they answer say you are having some problems with an order. You will be transfered to a mag cust svc rep. In less than 2 minutes i had a refund coming (Sd within 72hrs to my acct) . Had as heck to figure out how to find the real people & not that machine, but totally worth the search.

• Mi
    Mike Gass Feb 02, 2019

This is a freakin joke!! I call to cancel and they don’t give me an option, instead, they put me down to receive more copies of magazines that I don’t want in the first place. Then I’m told I will receive a refund of what I was charged, just to get an operator that can’t speak a lick of English, to tell me I’m not getting a refund because the order has been cancelled. I’m still scratching my head on this one! Is my order cancelled or not, and am I getting a refund or not??!! Rip off!!