Magazine Rewards Plusmagazine rewards plus is a scam

I decided to try the free trail for 30 days so I could receive the $50 Walmart gift card, which I never received. I cancelled the subscription before April 10 like it said to do but they are still charging me!! I just got some magazines yesterday and they arent even what I chose. Very disappointed and expecting to get my money refunded or my bank will dispute it. DO NOT ORDER THIS OR FALL FOR THEIR SCAMS!!! YOU HAVR BEEN WARNED.

RESOLVED

• Magazine Rewards Plus's response · Jul 05, 2017

If you contact customer service, our reps will tell you how you can claim your $50 gift card. It works like a rebate -- you must claim it by sending in a form. If you cancelled the service within the 30-day trial, you would not have been charged. Customer service automatically assigns a 5-digit cancel confirmation number. Please follow up with us (we can't tell who you are by your username here). Thank you.

• Ju
    Julie Summers Dec 24, 2017

Ordering any product from infomercials is extremely risky because of who these companies hire to take their calls. Any number that is called from the tv to order a product or get information is being answered by another company. Credit card information is sold and personal information is sold to a data bank company and as you know, promises are not kept. Every "additional offer, " which is "Free Rewards Plus, " "Magazines, " etc, the company taking the calls for all infomercials benefits financially with these scams. Anyone who have elderly people in their families need to warn them about buying products on infomercials or even calling numbers from the tv, in order to protect them because that is who these companies prey on.