Made-in-china.comgreatest scam on net!

E

After being a SCAM victim of the “made-in-china” website and the scammers that they allow to populate their site I decided to do some testing.
1. I rejoined “made-in-china” under a false name and email address
2. I browsed companies for various items mainly laptops
3. Contact enquiries were sent to 13 suppliers
4. I sent the following contact email through the “made-in-china” system.
5. I received 13 replies overnight - All suppliers were keen to start business relationship, some of the prices were so low it was ridiculous, 8 also replied with their payment terms which were all TT, Western Union, Bank Transfer, no-one accepted paypal and all had hotmail, gmail, yahoo and so on email addresses.
6. I replied to all 13 with a request for 1 sample unit and asked could I pay by Paypal
7. I received 13 replies overnight 12/13 said NO to Paypal ... all the usual excuses – We not have Paypal, Paypal cost us too much, Paypal take too long and so on ... all legit companies accept Paypal.
8. I replied to the 12 suppliers which I will now call scammers – “YOU ARE A SCAMMERS AND I AM REPORTING YOU TO “made-in-china” AND ALSO POSTING YOUR DETAILS ON FORUMS TO ALERT BUYERS”. Fully expecting “made-in-china” to do absolutely nothing.
9. This time only 6 replied, the others running for cover. The replies range from “You are crazy”, “Scammer I don’t know what you mean”, “Stop this now or I sue you in court of law” “You don’t know my business, what I do to you” and so on
10. Well a few more emails were exchanged with the more aggressive scammers, that was fun !
Below are the listed scammers, I suspect that their web pages will close and email addresses will change in the near future. TO BUY FROM CHINA IS RISKY BUSINESS ... THE ODDS ARE AGAINST YOU !!

• Sh
    Shaggs18 Jul 08, 2021

Found a website through Made in China.com for horse halters called Qingdao Esun Industry and Trade Co., Ltd. The owner of the company AKA Larry Li said he had what I needed and conned me into sending him $2400.00 directly, found out later to avoid customs, never having bought from a foreign country I did it and never heard from him again. Made in China couldn't help me because the transaction didn't go through them, I understand that but they still have his company on their website for others to get scammed! Stay away from Larry Li from https://esunfarming.en.made-in-china.com/. Made in China.com is probably the worse company I have ever dealt with! STAY AWAY!