The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Luminique — Fraudulent free trial offer
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Hi, I ordered the free trial like most others. I am used to free sample from reputed companies and was expecting this to be just a free sample. A few days after giving my card details and reading some reviews online I called them and they assured me that the product is good and is worth it. I missed the cut off date by a couple of days and got an auto debit on my card. I am not sure if this is the best way to do business. I feel very bad as I lost money. I will end up finishing the product but will surely never ever consider buying it as it surely not worth the price and is quite ordinary and comparable to a drug store product. Unlike with other good brands in the market this is just a pump and dump ponzi scheme and should be reprimanded by the law. I feel all the more bad as we live in a civilized society. I am also very surprised that this company has been flourishing even though it has complaints since 2013.If the product is reputable which it is not in this case there should ideally be buyers wanting to buy the product weather it is of the shelf or online. Just goes to show how such business thrive in this part of the world and make billions coning people like us.
More Luminique Complaints & Reviews
- Acm Luminique - RMA of product was sent alongwith product, but i have been billed 69.95 US Dollars in my credit card. which should be returned.
- Acm*luminique - UNWANTED SHIPMENTS
- Acm*luminique.com - Acct 877-4942715 NJ
- Acm Luminique - Unauthorised Charge
- Acm Luminique.com - Unauthorised charge
- Luminique - return unwanted product and still getting charge for it on my credit card
- Hyd*luminique.com - unauthorised direct debit to my bank account
- Luminique - Free sample
- Luminique - False Debit to Credit Card
- Luminique - Pricing