LuminiqueI need help with this company

O

I ordered laser treatment from the company Luminique. I paid about $600 for it, and I made the appointment. But several days ago I received email from this company, and they excused, but told that their company was bankrupt and they were out of business. I was shocked, because they didn’t offer to return money. I have no idea what to do now. I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Can you provide any good piece of advice?

• Do
    Donna Curtis Feb 06, 2014

Followed a link by Luminique to trial their face cream FREE of charge. My account has just been billed for $80.00. I cannot seem to find a contact for this company to request a refund.

• Ad
    adbayan Sep 22, 2015

Whay you take from me money I don't want the product its rodent work