Lufthansa German Airlines / inconvenience and missed connecting flights due to lufthansa delayed flights

1 United States

I recently had travelled by Lufthansa (Jan 31st) From Los Angeles to Delhi India. Lufthansa flight LH 457. This flight was delayed at LAX for almost two hours due to technical problems, I missed my connecting flight from Frankfurt to Delhi, I waited in line at Frankfurt for hours, and finally was put on to another flight from Frankfurt to London, which again arrived late and I missed connecting flight to Bombay India, I just was tired of running around at London airport seeking Lufthansa help desk for hours, finally went to departure section through long immigration lines, was put into Swiss air flight LX 146 next morning which reached Delhi on February 3rd, a day late. Upon arrival at Delhi, My two checked baggage did not arrive. It was a nightmare for me to file a claim. Baggage arrived a day later and I missed my meetings in Delhi. I literally had nothing with me. It was a horrible experience. Reasonable compensation is requested.

At