LTD Commoditiesnot worth it

For the first time ever I decided to purchase early Christmas gifts from a catalog. I chose LTD Commodities, big mistake! I found a Dale Earnhardt Sr. Car with an actual piece of track from where he won the Daytona. It cost me $30.00. Well, I got it today and no kidding this thing is a cheap matchbox car with a 1/2"x2" "chunk" of what is NOT actual track! In the magazine they promote it as this display worthy collectible. I wouldn't display this thing to a dump. Never again! Their stuff is dollar store material!!!