Lovelyskin.comIf you decide to order from LovelySkin.com, don't expect &price matching& OR &hassle free returns& as advertised on their web

M

My advice to anyone thinking of ordering from LovelySkin.com is BEWARE.

After I received my merchandise (and about 2 weeks later) I saw the same product selling on Beauty.com for half the price. Naturally, I asked (through e-mail) LovelySkin.com to price match it as their ad states they do. They denied the request -no explanation given. I then decided to return it and that's when their customer service rep started giving me a VERY hard time. I managed to get a return authorization #, but also received nasty e-mails from one customer service rep in particular. She sent me an e-mail reminding me that the three free samples that I received w/my order was to be returned w/the product and that if I didn't, I would be charged $4.00 for each one.

In short, if you do decide to order from LovelySkin.com, don't expect "price matching" OR "hassle free returns" as advertised on their website.

• Sh
    Shopping SomewhereElse Apr 17, 2019

I called asking for help regarding my rewards. The rep on chat was so rude, I decided to call. The issue was resolved until I tried to order a few weeks later. They were so rude and the supervisor was even worse. I should not feel stressed and be spoken to in that manner. Every experience was horrible. Good products but not worth the stress. Done!

• Lo
    losangelesmayor Sep 12, 2016

I will never ever order from this company ever again until the day i die !!! I have emailed cathy of lovely skin and my order got even more messed up !!!

The space on this box is not enough to express my frustration with this company !!!

I don't like writing reviews but I made an exception for this company because of how exceptionally bad they are.

I would rather pay more (seriously !!! ) rather than use this company ever again !!! I wouldn't even mind paying 10 times more as long as I do not ever go through what I went through with this company ever again.

They sent my order to the wrong address and my other order had the wrong name !!! and that is just the tip of the ice berg ! It was sooooooooooooo much hassle just trying to figure out how to get this fixed (it has not been fixed!).

My experience with this company has been nothing but hell.

• Cu
    Customer Cares Jan 05, 2012

I am sorry. I would like to personally handle your concerns with courtesy and fairness.

My name is Cathy and I am the Customer Care Manager. If you would contact me, I would like to talk with you to resolve whatever items or issues remain unresolved. Your satisfaction is important to us, so I hope you will contact me. I may be reached at [protected]. I look forward to hearing from you!