Lotus Leggingsvip membership

J Review updated:

Do not sign up for this 1st they double charged me
2nd they sent the wrong size said they would send more 3 weeks later still nothing 3rd the last week of the month you cannot get threw to customer service to cancel
4th there is no option to even cancel your member ship!
Order leggings off wish because thats where lotus ships them to you from!
Im outraged !

• Co
    Conner Jones Feb 13, 2019

have been trying to cancel for 6 months and they refuse to send me a refund.

Saphiracms Jan 28, 2019

They sign you up for their VIP membership without notice!! When I saw the charge on my bank statement, I contacted them and got the run around a hundred times over!! DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!

Jodie Colebrooke Jan 06, 2019

DO NOT Sign-up with LotusLeggings! I have had such a difficult time with customer service and sending back and getting a refund. My fault for ordering the trial legging and I tried to return the second legging, but it is difficult to return with the policy the company has. I tried cancelling my account. On January 6th 9am I spoke to Jack, from Lotusleggings he read off his script and was very very rude by hanging up on me. I will NEVER consider using LOTUSLEGGINGS again.

• Re