Lotus Leggingsrefund policy

S

I was not aware of the amount that is charged on a monthly basis whenever you sign up for the $4.99 deal. You will actually be charged $49.99 per month. So when I called to cancel and get my money back, they said they do not take returns and do not refund at all. I think that is totally crazy for a company to be run like that. So I spoke with a supervisor and she did agree to give me 25% refund. So that's about $12.00 out of the $49.00. I appreciate that, but still!! Their policy should definitely be amended!

• Pe
    PENELOPE Sep 01, 2018

The same thing happened to me. I can’t reach them to cancel and they have charged me about $100 over what I agreed to. I can’t afford this. I need it to stop but don’t know what to do. I am hoping I can pay to have my credit union block any future charges from them.

• Ke
    Kendal Olsen Sep 02, 2018

@PENELOPE Did you get any refunds on any money they took out on you and if how did you do it I don't know why there company has not been shut down if they take so much money from people get back to me