Loreal — your hair dye 8.1 natural ash blonde
I purchased your hair dye on Friday 10th November at a savers store in Bloxwich. I put it on in the evening and it has sent my hair morning like a light brown. I am absolutely fuming as it has took me soo much money, time and effort for the past 1 year to get it blonde to now have it completely ruined by your hair dye. I tried putting another blobde on my hair and it has now gone ginger at the routes and a weired grey looking colour for the rest of my hair. I have had to put a semi permenant colour on just so i dont feel embarrassed to walk out my door and go to work. It is now going to cost me soo much more money to get it back to blonde.
I never complain but on this occassion i want to bring this your attention as i am an assistant manager in a pub and a licncee and image is a big thing at work as you can imagine and your hair dye has absolutly ruined it for me.
The picture attached is under a light so looks lighter than it was but it was very dark
I hope you contact me back as a matter of urgency,
More Loreal Complaints & Reviews
- Loreal / L'Oreal Pearl Perfect Day Cream - complaint against loreal
- L'Oreal - bottle stops pumping, when there are lots of make left in the bottle
- L'Oreal - elling duplicate products
- L'Oreal Paris London - revitalift day face cream
- L'oreal Paris Healthy Look Creme Gloss Color - wrong color
- L'Oreal - l'oreal excellence creme 5g medium golden brown
- L'Oreal - lipstick "color riche" 362 cristal cappuccino
- L'Oreal - loreal feria hair dye
- L'Oreal - voluminous lash paradise mascara
- L'Oreal - loreal imported deep nourishing spa gel 490 gm