Lorealyour hair dye 8.1 natural ash blonde

L Nov 09, 2018

I purchased your hair dye on Friday 10th November at a savers store in Bloxwich. I put it on in the evening and it has sent my hair morning like a light brown. I am absolutely fuming as it has took me soo much money, time and effort for the past 1 year to get it blonde to now have it completely ruined by your hair dye. I tried putting another blobde on my hair and it has now gone ginger at the routes and a weired grey looking colour for the rest of my hair. I have had to put a semi permenant colour on just so i dont feel embarrassed to walk out my door and go to work. It is now going to cost me soo much more money to get it back to blonde.

I never complain but on this occassion i want to bring this your attention as i am an assistant manager in a pub and a licncee and image is a big thing at work as you can imagine and your hair dye has absolutly ruined it for me.

The picture attached is under a light so looks lighter than it was but it was very dark

I hope you contact me back as a matter of urgency,

Leanne.