Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Restaurants & Bars LongHorn Steakhouse Service and food!

LongHorn Steakhouse  -  Service and food!

E
Author of the complaint
10:24 pm EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Today we went to Longhorn 5198 at Cold Spring, KY. There were 5 of us and waited 40 minutes to be seated. When we got seated, we waited for 20 minutes before the waitress came and apologized for not knowing that we are sitting in her area. I had to ask a waiter who was our server because my mother who is diabetic was really getting hungry. So when she came she wrote down our order and drinks and said she'll be right back. It took 5 to 7 minutes when she brought a beer for my husband then it took another 10 minutes to bring our drinks and not all was correct. She brought us peach tea instead of sweet tea and raspberry tea then it was another 5 min when she brought bread and no silverware. I mean I was dreading for my food to come cuz I'm not sure what's going on with the waitress ( named Shirley). We've been regulars at this place but definitely this was the worst I've experienced. When our food came sure enough my salad and my mom's wasn't right when we specifically told her what we wanted. My mom can't see straight from aggravation and I was trying not to get mad myself. We are such a loyal customers and this kind of service doesn't really help the business. My husband ordered outlaw ribeye and didn't get his side salad and the broccoli tasted like eating a salt rock. The manager was nice enough to give us a discount and apologized for what went wrong but we went there to relax and and enjoy food, not looking for discount or aggravation. It was supposed to be such a nice night and ended up with so much unhappiness. I hope they can learn from all the complaints. Since we're not totally jerks, we left her tip more than she deserved! Hope she learns from it.

More LongHorn Steakhouse complaints & reviews