Menu
Home Restaurants & Bars LongHorn Steakhouse dining experience/ food

LongHorn Steakhouse review: dining experience/ food

F
Author of the complaint
4:24 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I went to the North Attleboro MA location for my son's birthday on 12/29/2017 6pm which we called ahead. We had a party of 13 which we told them we were splitting checks before ordering but they said they would do it at the end. That resulted in incorrect checks twice and over 15 mins to receive a correct check. Then when we got our food several ppl at the table complained about their sides either being cold or nasty but nothing was done. My mother complained about her steak being under cooked and it took until the end of the meal to be received. No manager ever came over once then my son got his birthday ice cream which he never got a spoon and i asked 3 times. He had to eat with a fork because it never came he's 7. I worked for longhorn before and the waiters were unorganized and not once did a manager come over to even apologize or anything. I spent over 90 dollars alone and was disappointed with my food, service and complete dining experience.

Update by Faithtavi
Dec 31, 2017 5:30 pm EST

When you spend over 300 dollars in a restaurant you expect your food and service to be good not get your food cold and wrong. I worked for the corporation so I was shocked by the service and quality of food

Wasn't resolved but can't tolerate compulsive liars like Wroen

More LongHorn Steakhouse complaints & reviews

LongHorn Steakhouse - scam artists
LongHorn Steakhouse - poor food & service
LongHorn Steakhouse - rip off - charged twice
2 comments
C
Jun 23, 2019 8:57 pm EDT

I am really surprised by Longhorn's approach to marketing. I have been trying to find the menu, but because I live out of the area where the restaurants are located, I can not get to it online, which is my only resource. It's like the only people who matter to you are your local neighbors. This is a pi$$ poor way of making your name and restaurant known, and in making people think you have something great to sell. If you did, you'd share everything positive about your business, hoping to draw people in, not just your neighbors. I, for one, look forward to finding restaurants that I do not have access to where I live, but yours obviously won't be on my list this summer when I go on vacation. You might consider hiring a better marketing agency and expanding your online information into a database that anyone can see.

N
Jan 06, 2018 3:20 am EST

Great content! I am impressed to see the information here. I am bookmarking your page for more updates.

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

352 complaints