Menu
LongHorn Steakhouse
reviews & complaints

LongHorn Steakhouse
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

349 complaints
6 resolved 343 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of LongHorn Steakhouse. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
L
5:19 pm EDT

LongHorn Steakhouse - awful - all service

The service and food at the Mt. Zion location in Georgia is ridiculous to say the least. Everytime I dine there it's a problem. On an off day, I solve this by going to the McDonough location. It's a guaranteed $50 spent because I have the Pork chops with a strawberry salad and my husband has the Porterhouse. His steak is NEVER cooked right the first time. I work right down the street so I started calling before leaving work. How about they NEVER pick up the phone! I was on hold from the the time I called to 15min later when I arrived at the store TWICE in the last week! The last time, I didn't even order what we wanted because 1) I was highly upset that this was the second time in a week and 2)I didn't have time to wait. I could have ordered it though because it took so long to get a salad and a sweet potato that they could have cooked a steak!First time was a slow Friday night at almost 10 pm. Next time was a Wed. afternoon with 1 person at the bar.REALLY?! At our restaurant, if the bartender can't get to the order, you get the host or anyone to take it and walk it to the bartender. When I got there I asked the host if he was the one who put me on hold and his need a new job response was "we're not allowed to take to go orders"! Well how about you ask the bartender why they haven't picked up the phone or get the manager then instead of leaving the phone on hold for 15 minutes!When I got the food home, my husband wouldn't even eat his steak because it was burnt and my pork chops were dry! The funny thing is that both times it was the SAME nice manager and the SAME bartender! I didn't even mention the times that I just said forget it and hung up! Father's Day weekend I had someone pick me up a strawberry salad and it had rotten strawberries on it! I never got that replaced because I work in a restaurant too so I couldn't leave or send anyone back. How about you get a phone like ours that beeps when you leave it on hold for more than 45 seconds so the host will get tired of listening to it and tell the bartender again to pick up? I stopped eating at this location before and said nothing but obviously nothing has changed so I have to stop again.

F
3:34 pm EDT

LongHorn Steakhouse - overcharged - management

We ate at the Longhorn Steakhouse in Brentwood Tennessee. The waitress charged my ticket as well as someone else's ticket to my bank card so my account was charged an extra #83.96. When I caught the mistake and called to complain they sent a credit to my bank which will take at about 7 days to post to my account. Because of their mistake I will be broke until payday but this did not concern them. They only gave me a phone number to call to supposedly talk to the district manager but it turned out to be nothing more than an answering machine. I consider this to be very poor customer service.

9:17 pm EDT

LongHorn Steakhouse - deceptive practices

The specific problem regarded the cost vs. size of beverages. There is a 30% difference between the cost of a small draft beer and a large. The physical height of the two glasses is different however the volume is less then 10% greater in the large. This was tested by filling the small glass with water and putting in the large glass. This was brought to the attention of the manager on duty who admitted the company knew about this. If they are doing this with beverages what else are they cutting corners on. They must take their customer for idiots.

A
5:03 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

We went to the longhorn steakhouse in Morrow GA with a group of seven. We were told that our wait would be just a little under an hour. At an hour and fifteen minutes we were told that they will have to split us up. After we agreed to that she comes back about 10 minutes later telling us that it will be another 20 mi.uses. as we were saying that that would...

T
3:18 pm EST

LongHorn Steakhouse - Service

Well, it all started when I went out to have a nice dinner with my family and dear friends. The appetizer came out and I thought that the dinner was going to be a pretty good experience. But then we finished our appetizer and the waiter didn't come back for another 20 minutes. Then when he finally passed by our table he didn't even see what we wanted for our main entrée. The service was terrible and I was very upset from that point on. Even though the service was very bad you should still go back because the food was astounding even though the service was bad.

3 comments
S
Jun 03, 2016 8:27 am EDT

I could not believe how they treated our stuff! It was like a rat race to get us out of the house! They were 2 1/2 hours late and were only to move the furniture and boxes into a truck, they didn't even have to transport it for us. There were holes and scrapes on the walls and our wood floors were scratched up. They even broke one of our wood steps. We told them about the damage and offered photos we took of the damage and receipts for the work to repair the home but they denied causing the damage and said 'it's your word against ours'. They have the BBB symbol on their website, but I can't find them listed on the BBB as being a member. It's all a bad nightmare, I would never want this to happen to anyone else, except maybe the owner and the guys who caused all the damage, then they might see how it feels. They only want your money and have no care in the world for your house, your furniture, your valuables, or you. Stay away!

Jan 20, 2011 2:35 pm EST

u should have yelled at the waiter

Jan 14, 2011 3:23 pm EST

This was all your fault actually.

U
10:54 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Around the first of September 2010 my two friends & I went out to eat at Longhorn Steakhouse in Charlotte, NC on Harris Blvd. & Mallard Creek. After eating my girlfriend & I went out to the car while my date paid. Since he was taking awhile I drove around to the front to see him standing there and he said his card was declined, so i went inside to pay. It...

E
5:54 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

My friend and i visited there on Sunday for Dinner being the first time. I ordered Raspberry Tea & Fried Chicken Salad & he ordered a swiss Cheeseburger and fries & water. Our Table was dirty and the floor around the bar was very nasty tissue paper, trash from someone's shoe, peanut hulls all over the floor. My salad was brown and chicken was hard maybe...

M
5:30 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

My husband and I went to Longhorm Steakhouse for the first time tonight. The food was wonderful and the prices were fine. However, when we got out bill, there was a charge of $50 for our 5 glasses of wine... That is outrageous! I'm sorry, but at $10 a GLASS of wine, we will not be returning. Is there an option to buy a bottle at a lesser price? What's the...

T
11:10 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Me & 3 friends visited your restaurant in Pineville, NC on Saturday November 14, 2009 at 8:45pm. My meal was not good. The filet was dry and chewy. I didn't know that was possible. The steaks were very thin. The food just was not good. Also, our server was rushing us to leave! She asked twice if she could clear away dishes while we were still...

LongHorn Steakhouse contacts