LongHorn Steakhouse

Fri:11:00 am - 11:00 pm
Sat:11:00 am - 11:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

LongHorn Steakhousesteaks

I had the pleasure of dining at Longhorn on North Monroe in Tallahassee Fl. On Saturday. February 15, 2020 with my husband. We ordered $70 worth of food to only get food poisoning. I began to feel sick half way through my meal so I gave my husband the rest of it but before we reached interstate 10 we were both so nauseous it was pathetic. The steaks were the absolute worst!!! Due to it being busy I didn't complain because I saw the manager visits several tables from complaints about the service. Please Please look out for your customers this could have been worse!!

Comment Guidelines

Respond

LongHorn Steakhousemanagement lack of problem resolution

Good evening,

I am currently submitting this complaint as I await in the restaurant 1hr after arrival at 7pm and not being seated . We are a party of 15 customers here to celebrate a birthday . Prior to arrival a few days forward the birthday girl called to reserved a room and was told there was no reservations . After noticing and open area in the back we asked the hostess to speak with a manager to gain better understanding on why people prior to us haven't been seated and ourselves. The manage stated to us the room needed to be reserved which raises the first complaint due to us receiving false informer when trying to do so day prior . The second complaint is as manager in training myself for a far the veterinary field you should make accommodations for your customers and develop team-tactics and appoint someone to that specific section when in need to assure customer satisfaction and or call for back up not have them waiting 2hr or even more as explained to us .

Comment Guidelines