ADVERTISIMENT

LongHorn Steakhouse

2211 Ajax Drive Northwest, Atlanta, GA, 30318, US

Reviews and Complaints

Longhorn Steak House Camp Creek Rd01/03/10 dinner

My friend and i visited there on Sunday for Dinner being the first time. I ordered Raspberry Tea & Fried Chicken Salad & he ordered a swiss Cheeseburger and fries & water. Our Table was dirty and the floor around the bar was very nasty tissue paper, trash from someone's shoe, peanut hulls all over the floor. My salad was brown and chicken was hard maybe from someone eles salad, tea tasted like water, and my friends burger was burnt & fries were hard. at $25.65 for dinner was ashame. Our Waitress was Ebony.
Times are to hard to throw away $25.65 anywhere
I WILL NOT EVER EAT HERE AGAIN.

Comment Guidelines