Long Island Rail Road [LIRR] — lirr idling train
Please make my voice heard! 🙏
I have filed quite a few complaints and it seems nobody cares enough to help us have peace in our homes.
Every weekend for what seems like the whole summer a train is left directly in front of my home idling. For the whole day..., the whole night..., sometimes we get a break in between.
It sounds like constant rumbling and a drilling type noise that is so disturbing to me and my family and my neighbors. It shakes my bed, and the walls... things have fallen off my wall. I have tried noise makers, playing music but can't sleep through that. And no matter what the vibration and noise is constant.
There is plenty of buildings the train can park behind which is about 25 feet from where it's parked now, that would relieve this issue. Or the train can be shut off while left there.
Please please please please please help this very disturbing and upsetting situation. 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏👑
This morning we were woken up at 7am on a Saturday to this noise.
This picture is taken out of my window. The video you can hear the noise we hear constantly.
More Long Island Rail Road [LIRR] Complaints & Reviews
- MTA-Long Island Railroad (LIRR) - senior/disabled fares on morning trains 
- LIRR - horrible service 
- Njt / Lirr / Mta Penn Station - men's restroom deplorable unsafe 
- LIRR - lirr 
- LIRR - noise and horn honking 
- Long Island Rail Road [LIRR] - trains skipping stops to pick up passengers
- Long Island Rail Road [LIRR] - customer service at penn station
- Long Island Rail Road [LIRR] - overcharged 
- Long Island Rail Road [LIRR] - train cleanliness
- Long Island Rail Road [LIRR] - 11787