London Weight Managementstaff keep disturbing me for nonsense

M Mar 05, 2019

A staff name Joyce from Klang outlet called me few months ago, saying that I still have treatment with LWM. After some clarifications actually she wanted to cheat me to go there for free treatment, as I didn't sign any package with LWM. Recently she keep SMS me for the same thing.

If you want to do business please don't use this way to cheat and disturb people, I will file this if this person keep disturbing me!

I have call few times to the hotline but no one answer, such a big company why so hard to get in touch with the right person? I have call Klang outlet and the person purposely put me on hold when know I am May.

Hope to hear from you asap.

• Ze
    ZebraTata May 06, 2019

I’ve read reviews before doing my visit. I’d expected to be attacked by the staff wishing to sell me lots of things, but nothing like that happened. They just talked to me calmly, told me about all programs and services and gave me time to choose. By the way, there is a free session to make it easier to choose, where to go. So, I decided to take massages and sauna. In a month I lost a bit of weight: I am 70 kg now, I was 81.5 kg. But I am okay with that. Bought three more procedures, they do not advice me to stop the process as yet.

• Wa
    Waterna Mar 28, 2019

i know that many rich women attend this clinic, because of good doctors and efficient weight loss methods. I was there several times, and my impression is positive. Of course, I could not afford to but the course at once. I bought 5 procedures. The results are good, I’ve lost 4 kilos in 3 weeks. my skin is not droopy, and there are no pouches under my eyes. probably I will buy club membership to have the opportunity to buy procedures with discounts. I will ask my friends’ and relatives’ advice.