Having problems with Ardyss?

+1 702 313 3333 (Customer Support)
2831 St Rose Parkway
SatClosed
SunClosed

Complaints & Reviews

ardyss texts

I keep receiving text messages from numerous phone numbers that have ArdyssLife or just Ardyss in the message. I never have dealt with Ardyss or ArdyssLife or anyother Ardyss offshoot. I would never do business with a company that keeps sending me text messages and I sure as hell refuse to do any business with your company. I am going to talk to my lawyers about suing your company if this does not stop. At first I just blocked the numbers from where the messages were sent, but I keep getting these messages from numerous phone numbers. You are nothing but a scam corporation that wants to rip off people. Stop sending text messages or face me in court.

non delivery of products bought in march 2017

Good morning,

I placed an order in March and to date I have not received it. I have sent countless emails and phone messages and no one has responded to my emails.

I am very disappointed at the service and total disrespect for your customers.

Attached please find emails, containing all details, garments bought, date of purchase.

After all my heartache I request a refund, please.

Good morning David,

I am deeply hurt by the service received from your team. I bought two garments in March till today I have not received them, I have sent emails and no one has responded to them.

I do not know what else to do, please see emaisl below.

Your assistance will be greatly appreciated, you are my last hope. It has been 5 months already.

Siphokazi Porsche Dube.
Team leader : FSS Team | Hollard-Finance | South Africa
T: +[protected] | F: +[protected] | C: +[protected] | E: [protected]@hollard.co.za | W: www.hollard.co.za

From: Siphokazi Dube
Sent: 11 April 2017 10:41 AM
Cc: [protected]@intl.paypal.com; porsche.[protected]@gmail.com
Subject: Transaction ID: 32B72954CV359854T

Morning,

Today is the 40th day since payment was made, still no response to my email, nor delivery.

The least I expect is acknowledgement of my email.

From: Siphokazi Dube
Sent: 06 April 2017 04:09 PM
To: [protected]@ardysslifestyle.com
Cc: [protected]@bodymagic.co.za; porsche.[protected]@gmail.com; [protected]@intl.paypal.com
Subject: FW: Receipt for Your Payment to WellnessEtc. Limited

Good day,

You will never understand the pain of paying so much money for a product, send email after email, get ignored, no assistance at all.

Payment went through my account on the 2nd March 2017.

All I needed to know, are the items en route to Johannesburg, Parktown, 22 Oxford Road, or not, date I should expect goods.

Regards:
+[protected] (mobile number)

+[protected] phone.

From: Siphokazi Dube [mailto:porsche.[protected]@gmail.com]
Sent: 04 April 2017 02:43 PM
Cc: Siphokazi Dube
Subject: Fwd: Receipt for Your Payment to WellnessEtc. Limited

Good day,
Kindly respond to my email please.
Two items were bought, money went through my account, when should I expect the goods.
I have sent emails, I have not received any feedback.
Your urgent response will be greatly appreciated.
Regards.
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "[protected]@intl.paypal.com"
Date: 02 Mar 2017 7:46 AM
Subject: Receipt for Your Payment to WellnessEtc. Limited
To: "Siphokazi Porsche Dube"
Cc:

02 Mar 2017 07:45:46 GMT+02:00
Transaction ID: 32B72954CV359854T

Hello Siphokazi Porsche Dube,
You sent a payment of £242.93 GBP to WellnessEtc. Limited
([protected]@ardysslifestyle.com)

It may take a few moments for this transaction to appear in your account.
________________________________________
Merchant
WellnessEtc. Limited
[protected]@ardysslifestyle.com
+44 [protected]
Instructions to merchant
You haven't entered any instructions.

Description Unit price Qty Amount
Ardyss Body Fashion Strapless Body Shaper ( Colour: Black, Size: 36 )
Item# BOFG £110.99 GBP 1 £110.99 GBP
Ardyss Body Magic Body Shaper ( Colour: Black, Size: 36 )
Item# BOMA £119.99 GBP 1 £119.99 GBP
Subtotal £230.98 GBP
Shipping and handling £11.95 GBP
Total £242.93 GBP
Payment £242.93 GBP
Charge will appear on your credit card statement as "PAYPAL *WELLNESSETC"
Payment sent to [protected]@ardysslifestyle.com

Invoice ID: ALSUK-10761

Issues with this transaction?
You have 180 days from the date of the transaction to open a dispute in the Resolution Center.

Questions? Go to the Help Center at www.paypal.com/za/help.

Get verified - Pay from your bank account and you're 100% protected against unauthorized payments sent from your PayPal account. Log in and click the Get verified link below your name.

Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you will not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account and click Help in the top right corner of any PayPal page.

You can choose to receive emails in plain text instead of HTML emails. To change your Notifications preferences, log in to your PayPal account, go to your Profile, and click My settings.

Copyright © [protected] PayPal. All rights reserved.

Consumer advisory- PayPal Pte. Ltd., the holder of PayPal's stored value
facility, does not require the approval of the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
Users are advised to read the terms and conditions carefully.

PayPal Email ID PP120 - 449f9fbd93f0a

Siphokazi Porsche Dube

angle bra

Hello, I placed this order on the 24th of october and I received this email, after that I did't receive any information and my product. have called david is not picking is calls and all other numbers are out of services.
Please can you get me my product or refund my money back
Thanks looking forward to hear from you.

Your order has been received and is now being processed. your order details are shown below for your reference:
Order #51633 (october 24, 2017)
Product quantity price
Ardyss angel bra black

size:

cup:

k

1 £40.50
Ardyss angel bra extension for back - 5 inch, black 1 £5.91
Subtotal: £46.41 (ex. vat)
Shipping: £11.95 via standard delivery
Payment method: pay with credit card
Total: £58.36

Woolwich
London
Se18 7es
Contact:
Our customer service team will be happy to answer all of your questions.
Free service hotline:* [protected] open from (monday - friday 8am - 8pm)
E-mail: [protected]@ardysslifestyle.com

Legal notice:
Ardysslifestyle.com is a service of wellnessetc. limited |
Suite 229, 155 minories, ec3n 1ad, aldgate, city of london, united kingdom
Ardyss business partner: david alexander | distributor id: [protected] | united kingdom

All prices include vat.
*no additional charges will be incurred.

3 angel bra y 1 chaleco de lujo

Compare en la tinda de rosy"s limgery 3 angel bra una chaleco de lujo de la marca ardyss y una faja...

body magic

I placed an order, they received my money but never sent a confirmation email. Called my rep that I purchased...

I never picked up or received product

My name is Carla D Burgess I'm new in the company by way of introduction of an Ardyss team leader. to...

indentity theft

Guys don't buy from those ardyss international people. On august the 7th I ordered some levive drinks on levivejuiceshop.com. I never received the order because they decided to ship it somewhere else. I went back to that website to contact the seller. I spoke to gail mathis service rep. She promise to re-sent my items to the right address. She told me she could set a website for me so I can get future products at 40% discount. She ask for all my personal info. I gave them to her. (Very stupid mistake) she later on went on walmart.com brought several item on my walmart.com account (X-box 4000 cards) and she even try to purchased merchandise from the ardyss company with my name with a different shipping addrese (her address). I found out because I received e-mails from the ardyss web site stating my credit card was declined. Omg! I can't believe such people exist. Please, please people don't buy from them

products not received after 3 weeks

Good day,

I have joined ardyss, I am now selling their product here in
South africa. I order stock from them now n then. we where told that stock will take 7 days maximum to get delivered to us. I have ordered stock since the 25th july 2011 until today the
11th august I still havent received my stock. worse part is tghat I have ordered for cystomers they now even think I am running a fly by night business since they have long been waiting for their products. ardyss has suddenly started using
Ups courier company which I think is worse than dhl that they where previoulsy using to courier our stock.

I have sent emails I am evem tired. pls help

never recieved product!

I actually went to ardyss-bodyshaper.com and placed an order on 1-1-2011 to b exact, and still haven't recieved anything. I went back to the website to see if there was a contact number, so i can maybe talk to a representative, but all what was there was an email address to submit to saying they reply promptly if needed, n yet have still not replied. I order online a lot, always get a confirmation email, after u purchase and when it's shipped. Got both emails, so i'm just pateintly waiting, I also went back to the website as if i was to order another, and it said hat the product was no longer in stock, so then i thought, y hasn't anyone contacted me in anyway shape or form to let me know that, or issue a refund. OR WHY DIDN'T I JUST GET WHAT I ORDERED! I don't know what to do in this situation, i'd really like to have my money back. HELP PLEASE

legal pyramid scheme

Ardyss don't treat their customers well because they are a pyramid scheme masquerading as a legitamate multi-marketing scheme. These style of MLMs distinguish themselves from traditional pyramid schemes in that they purport to offer a product. However the product is always extremely overpriced and the emphasis within the company is to make money by signing up as many new distributors as possible. This way the number of distributors increases until the market is saturated and the bottom (by far biggest) level of the pyramid are unable find new distribtors or sell their stocks and their money essentially pays for the entire scam. Ardyss use standard cult methodology to manipulate, decieve and steal from vulnerable sectors of societ, i.e. people from the poorest backgrounds, psychological problems, problems finding employment, people with lower standards of ethics due to their difficult backgrounds, and people with a propensity for believing in cults. Try searching for negative statements about Ardyss on google and you will only find positive articles with negative titles. I work in Online Marketing, this method is called Reputation Management and basically involves clogging up the first few pages of google with propaganda about someone who has something to hide. I do it everyday for people who want to protect their privacy, not for ruthless cult-like pyramid schemes like Ardyss. These ### recently brainwashed my girlfriend and tricked her out of $600, anyone who reads this please copy and paste this message anywhere it might be seen, I don't want these vampires to keep getting away with their crimes.

• Ge
    Generation-Slim Nov 26, 2011

Ardyss is not a pyramid scheme, and certainly is not a cult, nor is anyone manipulating customers to buy. For the record, my clients have not been from the poor, unemployed, psychologically unstable class which you have described. I have been a Distributor for 2 years, and have done very well without signing up a bunch of distributors. The products work very well and sell themselves.

I don't know what kind of experiences you have had in the past, but if you need any assistance, feel free to contact me. [email protected]

ardyss showcase challenge

I am an ardyss distributer. I have been for 5 months. July and august ardyss was having a showcase...

defective produce

I bought an Ardyss body magic wear from a distributor, Lorrie Prater here in the city of Frederick, Maryland...

scammers

Ardyss International is a scam. I sign up with them about 3 months, have not sold one product since. First the rate are extremely high no one wants to buy them. second, the shipping and handling is hilarious, and they dont offer economical shipping. Third, the product are not that comfortable. The reps cannot make any money because the products is online at amazon.com for way cheaper that the retail price. I wonder how people can sell the body magic online for $70, when it is retail for $140.00, and reps pay almost $80 to buy this product plus shipping. How are reps supposed to make money from selling these garments if the company is selling it online for less than the wholesale price that we pay for it. People should only be able to buy these garments from an independent distributer. I once was about to sell a magic bra for $47.00 which is the listed retail price, my customer told me she went online ans was able to get it cheaper for $28.00, thats what i pay for the wholesale price plus shipping of $15.00. I just dont understand why they are able to do that. People if you want to make money, get a real job or sign up with a real company that is not going to scam you. Ardyss sucks. Anyone who says otherwise is either been paid or they own the company and are pretending to be customers.

• Ur
    urvietinesegf Jun 15, 2010

hey i have a question... when u wanted to leave the company did they give u a hard time? i want to leave too... they are annoying!

• Cl
    Clinton davis Nov 25, 2010

I am so disappointed about the revieews I see, I have sat here and read them all, and all I can say is that Ardyss changed my life, and that the company is not scamming you nor does it teach people to be dishonest. I am a distributor from the Bahamas, i do have a full time job that pays me very well, but not until I became a IBO with Ardyss I began to understand fanical freedom.

It seems as most persons writting these reviews were person who got into business with dishonest persons or was bitter because they didn't get the response or make the money like others.

This is a great company, and the products are excellent! If anyone wants to know the truth or have a problem I am more than willing to assist you. my email is [email protected] or my number is 242-557-8486, and I am a ditributor for about a year.

• Ta
    TamekiaL Dec 27, 2010

I wouldn't say Ardyss is a scam based on your comments. You are right that there are a lot of people out here that are selling the garments for lesser prices, but what I tell customer's who tell me that is to first, make sure they are getting a real Ardyss Garment, because there are some imitations out there, second, I offer the service of me assiting them in putting it on and assiting with exchanges and/or returns if necessary. Also, try to get them to become distributors. Even with that said, I now focus mainly on the nutritional products because I believe it more of a long-term benefit to people and it's less complicated than selling the garments.

• Rn
    RnR Sanctified Feb 21, 2011

Well I guess it goes back to that age old saying on first impressions and company representation. A lot of the people who are complaining about Ardyss have been mishandled by their very representatives, the IBOs. How else are they supposed to make a better judgment after having their money taken, products promised after purchased and not received, dishonest sales representation. This all ties into the business aspect and culture of the company.

I was a distributor for Ardyss, I do like the products. But like many of the disgruntled persons on this site, I have had my fair share of misgivings with their representatives and their customer service personnel. It is no secret that these IBOs as you put take money and run. Pressure you to either sell sell sell or purchase purchase purchase. It does get ridiculously redundant after a while. As for their customer service personnel, my interactions with them often left me wondering why did I call them for assistance again? They seemed more at a lost than I.

Its all about the business interactions. This will always remain the foremost thought on a prospects mind. Not the product but how they were handled by you, your associates, and the company itself.

• Je
    Jesus Rendon Sanchez Feb 21, 2011

I had a good experience with their service

• As
    ASHAPELYYOU Mar 02, 2012

ARDYSS IS NOT A SCAM AND MY CHECKS CAN PROVE IT. THERE ARE ALWAYS PEOPLE THAT WILL TRY TO IMITATE OR UNDERMINED SOMETHING THAT IS GOOD. WHEN PEOPLE TELL ME THEY SEE IT CHEAPER ON LINE, I TELL THEM GO AHEAD, THEY DON'T KNOW WHO IS BEHIND IT, THEY ARE NOT SURE WHAT WILL BE SHIPPED TO THEM AND THEY DO NOT GET THE CUSTOMER SERVICE I OFFER WITH THEIR PURCHASE. THEY USUALLY THINK TWICE AND ORDER WITH ME. ARDYSS HAS CHANGED MY LIFE PHYSICALLY AND FINANCIALLY. I FEEL SORRY FOR THE PEOPLE WHO THINK IT IS A SCAM, THEY ARE STILL BLINDED. I HAVE HELPED PEOPLE WITH HEALTH ISSUES AND WEIGHT ISSUES NOT TO MENTION FINANCIAL ISSUES. EVEN WHEN I AM NOT TOO INVOLVED I STILL HAVE PEOPLE WHO COME TO ME FOR THE PRODUCTS WE OFFER. THERE WILL ALWAYS BE OBSTACLES, DONT LET THEM BE YOUR EXCUSES. STRIVE FOR OVER THE TOP!

refuse to refund money

I purchased over $200.00 worth of products from this place and $95.55 of it was for the "body magic" body wear. I ordered the sized stated in the guide and when it arrived I could not get the garment passed my knees. I immediately packaged the product that night to be returned to the company and that is when the games began. The first call that I made to Ardyss was to get a return authorization number and details explaining how my return would be handled, the second call that I made, the representative stated that she did not see my return and when I gave her my usps tracking number suddenly she found the return and all information related to it and told me that I should get my refund in 8 days (nothing mentioned about the condition of the garment). After 8 days, I called back a third time and a representative told me that my refund had not been processed yet and he would send a "reminder" email to the returns department to "remind" them to refund my money (again, nothing stated about the condition of the garment). My fourth call, I was told by a representative that I would be getting an Ardyss credit and when I asked why was my refund not being issued back to my credit card as promised he gave me some spill that made sense to no one but him. I demanded to speak with his Manager. The manager at Ardyss told me that the item was "probably" damaged the reason it would not be refunded to me but by credit. I was infurated. I explained that I could not get the garment over my knees he stated that maybe I had on lotion or something that I did not realize which ruined the garment, etc, etc. I dont think I need to say that this company took that garment, which was in perfect condition, re-packaged and sold it and is keeping my money as an added bonus for them. This company obviously relishes in the fact that I have no power to change what they have done and is taking pride in burning off into the sunset with my money. If something is recieved in bad order would it take approximately 4 phone calls to be informed?. Absolutely not! Companies like this should have the plug pulled on them. I am going to report them to every one who will listen until they either change thier shady business practices and decided to be honest or refund my money for the item they have lied about the condition of. This company should not be allowed to take advantage of anyone one else.

the truth exposed

So the truth is finally coming out about alot of the garments and products I was sick to my stomach to here the le vive does not having any of the super fruits in it and thats why the fda denied them and I trusted them put my family on the products and thats what I get to be laughed at and looked at diffrently the compensation plan is so hard to get a nice check its so more to that business that I was lead on to believe and to think the garments was told to me that it was a family generation invention the firm international has the patten to body magic im so pissed and me and my wife look like fools are downline has dropped completly and this is what I left my job for but I joined the business one of the top leaders has left ardyss and started a new business I joined with this amazing lady my wife knew and we have been helped every stepp of the way we just joined three weeks ago and already have 144 people under us no babysitting lies tight garments sugar filled energy drinks no complaints I love this new business and this will be our last if you guys no anything about wanting to live life right and make real money the right way join with this lady lockyourspot.com/tamikajackson she is amazing and she was a ardyss rep she left too please dont be fooled anylonger there is so much stuff coming out and ill will not have my family name tied into ardyss international at all im a god fearing man

• Co
    concerned individual9 Aug 30, 2010

After attending the conference in London last weekend it is clear that this company brainwashes individuals into believing that they will become millionaires. they are experts in psychology in that they use persuasive techniques to encourage people to sign up with them. they also train their distributors to be rude and embarrass those who choose not to buy their products or join the company. what worst of all is that they bring the name of god into it, claiming that this get rich quick scheme is a gift from god.

unprofessional body magic distributor

I purchased a Body magic from a lady named Coretta from Toledo, Oh. When I received the body magic it didnt fit so I returned it to Coretta within a week of the purchase. I tried numerous times to get ahold of Coretta and always got her voicemail. She never would return my calls. Three to four weeks had went by and she finally answered her phone. She apologized for not getting back with me and that she mysteriously had lost my number. We made arrangements for me to go to her house and she would try to measure me again. She ended up giving me another body magic that wasnt new and said that she would give me the juice, a new bra and $50 back for going through all this trouble. Needless to say I never got any of the "free" things she said she would give me nor did I hear from her again. When I tried on the body magic at home I had goten an allergic reaction from the garment. I immediately tried calling her but never did I receive a call back. Two more weeks went by and I still tried to call her. She finally "texted" me back at 12am one night and told me she couldnt help me anymore and to call this 800 number. I tried to tell her that she never did give me the $50 and the new bra and juice she said she would give me for "free". She wasnt trying to hear all that and rudely told me that she has a "regular" job also and a family and didnt have time for my problems!! So here I am with a Body Magic that I paid $170 for and cannot wear. I tried calling the 800 number and they wouldnt help me either. Im very upset and do not know who to turn to now and I want my refund!!! Anyone thats reading this thats from Toledo please please DO NOT buy from this lady!!! I believe it is a scam!!!

• Di
    Diplomatic Mar 15, 2013

It's not a scam unfortunately you made a purchase from an independent rep. The principal company Ardyss can not help you a will not refund you.

I am not disregarding your story, yet still there are 2 sides. So obviously there was an issue between both of you the service and product.

Your only options to get your money back
    Try to sell it or sue the rep because it's a civil matter

personal data

Ardyss! Yeah! A nice and legal way to collect personal data from people (S.S., W-9 form, DOB, home address, and even your signature). Do you know where your data is sent to? Terrorists groups that will pay thousands of dollars in order to create a false identity in the USA? Watch out what you wish for! You want to make money? Stay alert. You don't want to give this company your personal data. They even charge you for your own commissions.(Ardyss Visa Prepaid Card). Products are too expensive for a troubled economy like ours. Only one family will make the money: the Ardyss Mexican Family. They don't even respect the law: "The 16 complaint(s) closed in the last 36 months was/were closed as:

16 - No Response
16 - Company failed to respond to the BBB or to the consumer to resolve the issues."
Stay away from Ardyss and their nasty taste LeVive drink. It is like drinking medicine from the 60's.

• Ar
    Ardyssdistributor Oct 13, 2009

Did you know the use of information for difamition of characters, Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others is against the law?

• Le
    leverne Mar 03, 2010

IS NUTRITION INFORMATION ON THE BACK OF THE PRODUCT? ITS NOT ON THE SITE. OBVIOUSLY, FROM WHAT I'M READING, IT'S BEST TO HAVE YOUR OWN INVENTORY, SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO WAIT FOR SHIPPING. CUSTOMER SERVICE IS VERY IMPORTANT; I'M NEW, DON'T WANT THESE TYPES OF PROBLEMS. IS ARDYSS HANDLING THESE ISSUES OR NOT?

• Cl
    clearmind Apr 05, 2010

NO! They are not handling these problems and it is very stressful because they continue to take your money and fail to inform you that a order is on back order and will not be in for a few weeks. This company's customer service sucks!!!

• Cr
    crabs in a pot Mar 15, 2011

For Those Folks Who Are Vicious and Turning IN Fellow Distributors...I know you got to be kidding me...taking away someone elses income...just remember...unjust DOES NOT PROSPER...this is so embarrasing of black people...CRABS IN A POT...

unauthorized charges

I signed up with a auto ship with Ardyss International. You must place a minimum of $100.00 of product then they at least charge you $15.00 for shipping then $7.00 for handling. First month everything was fine, second month I tried to cancel it but it never went through and then they still charged and sent it to me. I bought garments from them and I had to return it for a different size and you have to send them a money order to return their over priced products. After i already spent several hundred dollars on product and shipping fees. Then the next month my auto ship never came so i assumed they canceled it for me like i asked. Then the next month they charged me twice for $160.00 I called and they said they would refund my money and i will see it in my bank in 72 hours. I did not see it until a week later and only one charge was in my account. I called back to see where my money was and the rep on the phone was so rude and had no sympathy and did not care about my credit card bill. He also said they did not authorize both and he will go ahead and do it for me and it would take 72 hours. It almost has been a week and no money in my account. I spent hundred of dollars with this company and they are just money hungry pigs. They have horrible customer service and do not appreciate your business. They over charge for shipping and still expect you to pay for you shipping and give them more money with your products for returns. If you do purchases with them you better make sure you get the right thing b/c it is hell to get your money and items back, as you can see from others who have complained on this site. Tomorrow I am cancelling my autoship for good and will no longer represent this company because they do not value their customers.

• Th
    THE TRUTH ABOUT MLM EXPOSED Jun 06, 2010

THATS WHY ME AND MY LIFE LEFT IF YOU WANT GOOD PRODUCTS GOOD PEOPLE AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE GO TO LOCKYOURSPOT.COM/TAMIKAJACKSON THIS LADY IS AMAZING SHE HASS OPENED OUR EYES

never received my products

In September of 2017 a friend and I attended a body magic party at another one of our friends house. My...

defective products!!!

Do not, do not, do not order from this website. The lady's name is corinda parks and her products are defective! I like the body magic and it does work (Smooths out your shape). I received one ordered from this site... It was missing a hook! This caused a very noticable bulge under my clothes... So I have to wear it on the middle row of hooks. This made it alot more uncomforable than it had to be. I am planning to still use the garment being that I am stuck with it, but I will wear it once I can comfortably fit into it on the middle row of hooks. Oh and she was in contact prior to the garment arriving - we called her immediately upon discovering the garment was missing a hook (Hadn't even tried to put it on yet)... She wouldn't return any of our calls. We did not state the nature of the calls in the messages, so she did not know why we were calling. This lead me to believe that she is aware that her products are defective.

• I HAVE A VERY BIG PROBLEM WITH ARDYSS...THEY DID A (SHOWCASE CHALLENGE)...THEY CLAIMED TO GIVE AWAY UP TO $250, 000 CASH!...I WAS ONE OF THE (SUPPOSED)WINNERS...($2150)...I RECVED AN EMAIL AND EVERYTHINGI WAS EXCITED AFTER VERIFING THU THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE IT WAS TRUE!..FINALLY A CHANCE TO BUILD MY BUSINESS..THEY PROMISED AND PROMISED ME MY WINNINGS..I EVEN RECVED AN EMAIL THAT SAID I SHOULD HAVE IT BY THE EOM OF OCT...I CALLED AGAIN ON 11/1/10 SPKE WITH SOMEONE WHO SAID I WAS NOT A WINNER THEY RECALCULATED THE TOTALS AND I WAS NOT A WINNER...THIS IS CRAZY...THEY SIMPLY SHOULD HAVE NEVER HAD THE CONTEST...THIS IS VERY DISCOURAGING FOR A NEW ARDYSS DISTRIBUTOR...

• Ms
    Ms Wu May 20, 2011

The body magic costs a small fortune for all the claims Ardyss makes but in actual fact the product does not really survive longer than about 30 continuous use. Mine fell apart (the boning came out) just over a month after I purchased it. I called the Ardyss freefone line here in the UK and they told me that they do not refund after 30 days. Considering the average cost is in excess o £80, I can't help but feel like I have been fleeced (robbed). I spent £250 purchasing for myself and gifting others. It is a hell of a lot of money to spend only to be told that they will not honour responsibility for what looks like a manufacturing fault. What does anyone else think?

• Fo
    Foxxy Blacque Jan 06, 2012

My name is Tameka Foxx, and I am a Director here in Ardyss International. I am very displeased the customer service you received was not up to Ardyss International standards. Ardyss is a company of integrity and loyalty. Please allow me the opportunity to help clarify and rectify the situation. You may contact me by phone or email. [email protected] / Phone 1 (713) 454-2467

• Va
    valerie wilson Nov 28, 2013

i order a product that came through fed ex and its too small and there was no paper work to return merchandise for a larger size, therefore, its no use to me. please help? my name is valerie wilson email is [email protected] or call 630-656-7355.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices