LoanCare / LoanCareServicing.comcancelling pmi

D

Spoke with a customer service rep about cancelling PMI and whether a licensed appraisal would work. I was told it would as long as the person was Licensed for the state of the home. The appraisal was sent in and denied. I have been given the run-a-round and can't seem to get any answers other than "I'm sorry". WORST mortgage company I have ever dealt with!!! I'm repeatedly told someone will get back with me and they will never follow up.

• Cm
    CMC1970 Jun 12, 2017

We had an issue with them and my husband filed a complaint with the state attorney general's office. This was a serious matter, involving their mess up and our credit rating, after filing the complaint (and complaining to them, and submitting proof of their mistake to them and the AG) they dropped the bad mark on our credit. I would say at leas complain, every complaint waged against them is a mark that, when added up, should cause some repercussions.