Living Spacespoor customer sevice

Once you buy something from this store it's yours. Terrible customer service or for that matter no customer service. No return policy. I bought a mattress that was substanially firmer than the floor model. They refuse to do anything about it. I smell lawsuit!

Do not shop at living spaces!!! Owner grover geiselman doesn't give a rats behind about the hard working customer that dishes out their money only to be scrwed over by this place!! Do not buy here you will be sorry!!

SAS13 Jun 04, 2018

Couldn’t agree more they are terrible

• Ro
    Roberta Travis Jan 21, 2016

My daughter went to living spaces and was approve for 5000.00 so she decided to buy a sleigh bed once they delivered and set up to my surprise they had the planks for the bed so they told us to call tomorrow and they will bring them back well she did and they kept giving her the run around kept saying they on the truck for delivery then they not they on back order then they called yesterday said they would be delivered tonight then again they called back and said they are on back order. This been going on for 3 weeks now. Now they had the nerves to tell me to find the planks at a store somewhere else abd they will credit me 50.00 dollars I said that us not her job when she purchase through you guys so they keep saying they have to call back because it us ob back order her bed is unstable and they dont care. I told them to take the planks off there floor model they said they can not do that. Custoner service is bad abd you can not get a hold to a manager or the store you brought the bed from the owner Grover Geilesman should be ashamed of himself for not wanted to help his customer when they buying furniture through his company. We are ready for them to pick everything back up and cancel her credit but niw thet wont call back. Angry customer worse service ever I will never purchase again through them totally nightmare.

• To
    torigirl Jul 25, 2012

Yes this company is bad and makes out on a sale even if the furniture is defective, a restocking charge!!! how in the hell are they going to restock defective goods??? this place and customer service is horrable at best, the owner needs to be sued...if anyone wants to start a class action against them let me know I will be right beside you all.

James-D Jul 05, 2011

This Rating is far ABOVE what they deserve. Should have checked out the complaints against this company before I purchased a special order sectional. Supposedly this is a high end sectional. I beg to differ. My wife and I have had this sectional for about 5 months. The first day after we received this sectional we could not get the brackets to line up and lock it together. Second day I rested my arm on the armrest and it collapsed. Then my wife and I noticed that the cushions when sat on collapsed all the way to the frame and the saggy springs (which dip way to low). We are busy people so we did not address the matter immediately. We recently visited the showroom to buy more furnature after having this sofa for about five months. We spoke there to a manager and addressed our concerns with the sectional that we bought. We went over and sat on the the same sectional on the showroom floor that we had recently purchased. The quality was a hundred times better, and this sofa gets sat on all day long buy the customers. The manager said no problem we'll take care of you. He referred us to the warranty department (Big Mistake). I dealt with Laura Raena who told us to send in some picture of the sectional. We did as she requested. We then contacted her after the picture were sent to find out what was going to be done about it. She told us sorry we cant help you. So I spoke with her manager John Benson. John told us the same thing. He also said the pictures looked fixed, as if we positioned the cushions in to take the photos. I asked him to send out a technician, which I was told they would do, and they refused. I told him I would be happy to pay the technician to come out. He again refused. I'm guessing its becuse I have a legitimate complaint that they don't want to document or replace the furnature. Steer clear of this company unless you want to take them to court.