Living Spaces Furnitureleather recliner sofa and loveseat

S Jul 13, 2019

BEWARE of the cheating they do at the Fremont store. We picked up a leather recliner sofa and loveseat for 5k, first time the sofa got delivered it's lights weren't working, and the loveseat's lumbar support wasn't working. Second time they sent us a piece that had torn leather from many places. The third time we wanted replacement because damaged goods being delivered to us repeatedly we were told the item is not in stock. We went back to the store, picked another set at a higher cost. The third delivery was shamelessly faulty because the arm of the recliner didn't match the color of the rest of the sofa. We cancelled the order and asked for a refund. The store manager Suzy called us next day and said I understand we'll go ahead and cancel your order. It's been 4 days since, when I called up the customer care to check on my refund I am being told they're charging us a 160 dollar restocking fees because we ‘refused a good order'!!! Now they're asking us for proof!!! Despite all the calls we made to the customer service for help we're being treated rudely. NEVER buy anything from them again. Happy to join a class action lawsuit against them.

leather recliner sofa and loveseat