Having problems with Live Nation?

Live Nation Customer Service Contacts

6677 Delmar Blvd Ste 320
Saint Louis, Missouri
United States - MO63130-4548

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Live Nation Customer Service. Initial Live Nation complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Live Nation above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Live Nation. Discuss the issues you have had with Live Nation and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Live Nation Complaints & Reviews

Live NationMerchandise

I placed my order for the jonas brothers throwback t-shirt on December 4, 2020 for a Christmas present for my son's girlfriend. I still have not received my purchase and she has still not received her Christmas present. I paid a total of $44.71. I've sent numerous emails to this company in the last 3 months and all I have gotten in return is automated responses. Do not purchase from this company, they will take your money and disappear. Fraud!

Live NationMerchandise

In dec 2020 I ordered 2 shirts from the Cher Shop. Run by Live Nations . I have never received my merchandise . There is no number to call . My emails go unanswered . I would like a refund or find out where my merchandise is ? I'm very disappointed . These were Christmas gifts . When I punch in the UPS number it doesn't look like my stuff has even been shipped? It doesn't move .

Live NationLana Del Rey Merchandise Store

I ordered a Hoodie and crew neck sweater for my daughter on Dec. 11, 2020 and paid for expedited delivery and still have not received my order. I've tried contacting them three times and finally got a generic email on Dec. 29, 2020 apologizing for delay but no response when it will ship. There seems to be no way to talk to a human being and I sent another request yesterday asking for a refund and I will turn this into the BBB if I don't here back this week. I was charged $132.26 all together. I have submitted a screen shot of my order. I can be reached at [protected] or by email [protected]@hotmail.com thank you.

Lana Del Rey Merchandise Store

Jan 07, 2021

Live Nation — Employee harassment

Today I received a message from someone named "Ralf Alpha" on facebook. He messaged me warning me to...

Live NationArtist merchandise

I purchased Haim merchandise back in June 2020, and still have not received my order. They accepted my credit card payment, and just continued to send vague emails asking for patience and that orders are taking longer than normal to fill.

I sent an email 2 weeks ago requesting a refund and have heard nothing. This is really terrible customer service.

Legally, an order needs to be filled within a certain time frame, or the customer should receive a refund. Judging by all of the complaints here, I think that Live Nation has successfully scammed all of us and kept our money.

Live NationOrder #3379 meghan trainor treat myself hoodie and digital album.

I placed this order on 10/14/20. The order conformation number is 3379. I contacted Live Nation Meghan Trainor merchandise store on 10/27/20. I have not received any detail about this order, no estimated delivery, no estimated shipment date. I did receive a tracking number mt00462647. When I checked this number it said label created not in system. Contacted Live Nation again 11/2/20 and they created another dead end tracking number. I can not find a customer service number that works for the West Coast. I can not understand why this website remains on line. They of course took my money.

Jun 15, 2020

Live Nation — Harry styles merch-us

Worst experience ever! Have never been more frustrated in my life. Ordered an item, and then given a tracking...

Live NationWill not refund my money for covid canceled concert tickets

Feb 2020 purchased 2 tickets for Santana @ BB&T Pavillion in Camden NJ through Live Nation amount $314.50. Concert was scheduled for 8/28/20 but was canceled in April due to Covid-19 I was notified via text by Live Nation that they were working to reschedulue in 2021 and no refunds will be given. 5/5/20 Live nation posted a statement saying after enormous complaints they reversed their original policy and would issue refunds in 30 days for any canceled events and when an event is rescheduled will issue refunds 30 days after new date is posted if new date does not work for the purchaser. They are liars they get around it by labeling ALL CANCELED EVENTS by labeling then as POSTPONED!!! I called the automated customer service today [protected] entered all required info for the refund process and was told I didnt qualify as my event is POSTPONED!!!This was a birthday gift for my husband and now we have no concert and no money.

Dec 06, 2019

Live Nation — Concert merchandise

Ordered concert tickets for TSO/El Paso, Texas on September 10, 2019 for a concert on December 4, 2019...

Nov 15, 2019

Live Nation — Recent disaster concert

Hi I am a regular customer and can not believe I am making a complaint, I purchased 3 tickets to watch...

Live Nation MerchandiseProduct not shipped

I ordered a Bob Seger Final Tour shirt on october 7, 2019. My card was charged on October 8, 2019. I still have not received my shirt a WHOLE MONTH LATER!!!

I was replied to November 1, 2019 from Julie saying, "Thank you for choosing Live Nation Merchandise. What is your order number? If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to contact us."

I would NOT RECOMMEND using Live Nation Merchandise!! I want my product or my money back!

Live Nation MerchandiseProducts not shipped

- Paid in Full Oct 4
                - Order acknowledged Oct 4 from Maroon 5 @lnmerch.com via shopify.com
                - said "we're getting your order ready to be shipped. We will notify you when it has been sent."
                - Shipping method Standard Shipping (7-10 days)
                - Customer sent email on Oct 18 - 14 DAYS LATER
                - Standard auto response: Oct 21
                "Hello,
                Thank you for choosing Live Nation Merchandise. Thank you for your recent purchase. Unfortunately, we regret to inform you that your order is experiencing productions delays. We are diligently working to get your order shipped as soon as possible. You will receive an email notification as soon as the product is packaged and ready to ship out.
                Your patience and understanding in this matter are greatly appreciated, and we apologize for any inconvenience. If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us.
                If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to contact us.
                Sincerely,
                LaToya
                Live Nation Merchandise Customer Service

Products not shipped

Live Nation MerchandiseOver a month

I ordered over $200 of mac miller merch september 4th... And I haven't received a single email. Just the confirmation that I paid for it. So i'm out $200 for nothing. Ship the stuff I paid for otherwise this is illegal
                  I called live nation and sent me to live nation merch who said the only way to contact the people who ship my items is thru email... And those people haven't responded in over a month now. This is bs

Live Nation MerchandisePre-order complaint jonas brothers happiness begins

I ordered a Happiness Begins long sleeve t-shirt in June, and later I come to find that the order had A) been canceled and B) I wasn't notified until about 3 months later. This was upsetting for multiple reasons, I wish I would have been notified sooner so I could either buy a different shirt or just forget the incident as a whole. I would like a refund or a different item free of charge.

Live Nation MerchandiseMiley cyrus shirt

I ordered a shirt from Miley Cyrus website Sep.1st and it charged my credit card right away and sent me a confirmation email that said a tracking number for my order would be sent soon after...2 and a half weeks later and I still don't even have a tracking number! I submitted a ticket through her website complaining about this 4 days ago and got an email back immediately saying a human representative would contact me shortly...never happened. I then called the only customer service number I could find on the internet only to connect with a rep. from Virgina saying that Miley Cyrus is through Libe Nation in California which has no representatives via phone and that I just had to wait and see. I wouldn't even know how to try and get a refund if I wanted. Just forty dollars out the window for nothing. I hate Live Nation, as a company they are TRASH. You'll never catch me ordering from them again.

• Ha
                          HannahM Oct 08, 2019

SAME

• Wh
                          What101 Oct 08, 2019

I am having the same issue. Purchased Wu Wear, card was charged, order confirmation sent... over two weeks and no product or update. Submitted ticket with no answer. Called LiveNation and was told that Wu Wear has no live customer service. Stuck and pissed

Live Nation MerchandiseJonas brothers t shirt delivered late

I will never buy from this business again. I ordered my Shirt from this site at the beginning of August with the promise that it would be delivered in 5 to 10 business days, well it took 26 days to ship, but of course charged my credit card right away. I'm glad I ordered my shirt well in advance of the concert or I wouldn't have gotten it in time due to their lies about the shipping date.

Aug 12, 2019

Live Nation — Parking

We purchased a premier parking pass for Jason Aldean concert on August 8. We got there 15 minutes into the...

Live Nation MerchandiseJanet jackson

I order from janet jackson live nation store and her items are being poorly shipped..I have complained about this before and now i dont want to order anymore..I got thr metamorphosis book with the cover severely damaged and box all torn.Now mind you this vook cost 150.00.I have also ordered t shirts and posters and they just get thrown in thr box no wrap and posters bent..If someone could please get back to me about this problem
                          Sarah Demers

Live Nationvip nation

I bought a meet and greet VIP package from these these ripoffs for $99, naturally assuming a ticket would be included and even a good seat up close to the band. I later find out as the concert approaches that I don't have a ticket to the concert only the meet and greet.. I told them I could not afford another hundred dollars for a concert ticket and I would rather had a concert ticket for $99 than the stupid meet and greet. I contacted them and ask for a refund twice and they declined it, saying they were right in their misleading promo. Hoping they get the karma, they had coming real soon. Joe

Live NationFleetwood mac tuesday 18th june wembley

We were really disappointed about the poor sound quality having spent £99.90 per ticket (2tickets). We could not hear what fleetwood mac were saying and sound was tinny and faded in and out with quite a poor view too we didnt even know harry styles made an apperance! BLOCK 552 row 30 seats 362/3.

This is a band we have followed for many years and we feel the band and audience were let down. We have never complained about a concert before but feel let down on this occasion and feel we should be compensated.