Having problems with Ticketmaster?

Ticketmaster Customer Service Contacts

800 653 8000 (United States)
136 100 (Australia)
+44 333 321 9999 (United Kingdom)
+64 800 111 999 (New Zealand)
+43 12 530 555 (Austria)
+32 900 40 850 (Belgium)
+45 70 156 65 (Denmark)
+358 60 010 800 (Finland)
+31 900 300 1250 (Netherlands)
9348 Civic Center Dr.
Beverly Hills, California
United States - 90210-3624
Addresses

Belgium
Buro&Design Center, Esplanade 1 B33, 1020 Brussel

Denmark
Gammel Kongevej 60, 5. sal, 1850 Frederiksberg C.

Finland
Keskuskatu 6, 00100 Helsinki

UAE
Office G01, Islamic Bank Bldg, Dubai - Dubai

Mexico
Av. Río Churubusco y Añil S/N Col. Granjas México Del. Iztacalco C.P. 08400

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Ticketmaster Customer Service. Initial Ticketmaster complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Ticketmaster above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Ticketmaster. Discuss the issues you have had with Ticketmaster and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

TicketmasterNo refund for canceled concert

Manage My Order - Request A Refund Or Credit - 2-42581/NY1 - Justin Bieber

On July 23 2020 I received an email that this concert is being rescheduled and my seats would be refunded. The email also said I don't need to do anything and my refund would be sent automatically within 30 days.

As of today November 3 2020 no refund. When I inquire about the refund Ticketmaster's automated response says I passed the 30 day limit to request a refund and they don't have any request in their system showing I requested a refund or credit.

If the refund is automatically issued why do I need to request it? I want my money back the concert was supposed to be September 26 2020 which passed.

TicketmasterBad customer service

I purchased tickets for the Alan Parsons Project concert in Atlanta. During the Covid 19 shutdown Ticketmaster shut down their customer service. I tried to contact them but was unsuccesful. I called the venue and asked about the refund policy if the concert was cancelled or re scheduled for a date I could not attend. They did not know because Ticketmaster wasn't giving them information either. If they had kept their customer service open none of this would have happened. Somehow the venue made a mistake and sent a request for a refund of my tickets. I did not ask for a refund. I contacted Ticketmaster and kept hearing the phrase I'm sorry not this is our fault and we will fix it. I found out that they do not care about their customers. I would like someone from Ticketmaster to resolve their mistake and take ownership of this. All I want is for a company to provide the service I paid for and not tell me they are not willing to help. All I wanted was to go to a concert.

Ticketmasterufc london platinum tickets

this is a scam. i bought platinum tickets within minutes of tickets coming on sale. i thought i was paying face value of £422. however i have now found out these tickets were on general sale for about £200. i can get these tickets cheaper on viagogo and illegal resale site. how the f~~k can i be charged over double the value by the official seller of the tickets? i will be complaining to the ombudsman about this. its a scam

Dec 18, 2019

Ticketmaster — andrea bocelli concert dec 15, 2019

In Re: Andrea Bocelli Concert at Capital One Arena on December 15, 2019 To Whom It May Concern: We purchased...

Ticketmasterno tech support for ticketmaster website

Old credit card was replaced with new. Had same cc # but different expiration date. Old cc was my default cc on Ticketmaster. I deleted it and tried to replace it with the new one. I keep getting an error saying the card is already in the system. Cleared cache, logged out and in, same results. Ticketmaster live support (both chat and phone) are stumped and sad they have no tech support. E-mail support said they couldn't find my account, although I submitted the support request via their website off my account. No one at Ticketmaster is able to update my cc info for me, leaving me only the option to get a new cc. Horrible service that they have zero tech support for their website.

Ticketmasterrefund of cancelled event

Ticketmaster holds digital records of who the rightful owner of each ticket to each seat of each event whether purchased or transferred through them and yet when an event is cancelled they choose to give the refund of the face value of the ticket to the first ticket purchaser even when they know that the party no longer has any legal right to them. When they are questioned about the policy they simply state that the current and rightful owner of tickets to the event will have to reach out to the first purchaser and hope that the person, who received the refund from Ticketmaster that they no longer have a legal right to receive, will decide out of the goodness of their heart to transfer the funds they were not entitled to back to the person who is the rightful owner of the tickets. It would be understandable in a world twenty years ago when an individual might hand a paper ticket to another party and Ticketmaster being unaware of such transaction would send the face value of the ticket back to the original purchaser as they would have been the only party that Ticketmaster was aware of, but in a digital world in which Ticketmaster requires an account with them to be created with all personal information before any transfer of digital tickets can be made and of which transfer Ticketmaster is aware of and knows who the proper owner of the tickets is, it is unconscionable that they would pretend to not be aware of the legal rights of a ticket holder to the face value of the tickets they purchased upon cancellation of an event and instead expect that the original purchaser who was paid for the release of rights to tickets and who was than given a refund for which they are not entitled to by Ticketmaster, would choose out of the goodness of their heart to give the money away that they received from Ticketmaster for tickets that they no longer hold any right to and that they and Ticketmaster know they have no rights to, to the party that actually holds the legal right to the tickets. Tickets may be transferred multiple times and the original purchaser may have no connection to the end owner of the tickets and so it is even more ridiculous that Ticketmaster would wrongly give the refund to someone who has no right to the tickets and than ask the rightful owner to try and get the money back for the tickets they own from the person who originally bought them from Ticketmaster but who holds no rights to the tickets.

Ticketmastertickets to cincinnati jazz festival

I purchased Tickets for the Cincinnati Jazz festival and could not attend die to delays with my Greyhound Bus. I purchased the Insurance. I called and was met with rude and inept Customer service representatives that claimed there was no possible way to get a refund. I am very upset and plan to file complaint with the Better Business Bureau. I will use Eventbrite or other companies in the future.

Ticketmasterplatinum tickets purchased with insurance

I cannot go to the event. Neither Ticketmaster nor Allianz are doing anything to attend my claim. Very expensive tickets, platinum seats, insurance coverage. I call Ticketmaster and the phone representative confirms that I have purchased the appropriate insurance, however simply keeps sending me to Allianz. I call Allianz and the phone representative keeps asking for a policy insurance, which I do not have at all. Ticketmaster and Allianz need different numbers, they do not contact each other, and the client has no answer! Very disrespectful and disappointing. This should be simple, I am calling for several days, and it is still twenty some days ahead of the event. I need the refund or the insurance payment.

Ticketmastertyler perry tickets paid for sunday february 17, 2019, $207.

Paid on credit card to see Tyler Perry show scheduled for 3 PM on Sunday, February 17, 2019, tickets somehow print it out for Thursday, February 14, 2019 for which I didn't Ask for. I tried to talk to Ticketmaster once receiving these tickets to print out, because I never asked for Thursday I was Only planning to attend the Sunday 3 PM showing for which they will not accommodate, I was never asking for any money back originally just to attend the show I was originally planning to attend anyway which was Sunday, February 17, so as it stands they won't allow us to attend on Sunday, February 17 or issue a refund of which either would be OK with me, thanks for your help

Jan 22, 2019

Ticketmaster — tickets

I purchased two tickets on Ticketmaster (R2 Prouctions Bethel Music Victory Tour) that was misrepresented a...

Ticketmastertickets

I bought 3 tickets to Hoodie and the Blowfish and they went through on my credit card and few weeks later got an email stated I violated terms of policy and they canceled my tickets. No one can tell me what I did wrong. Never buy from here ever. I called and emailed and get a generic answer. "our system shows you violated terms of policy" No one can explain. Now I am unable to go to this concert that my husband has had on his bucket list forever.

Ticketmasterpresale tickets for michelle obama at the tacoma dome

I applied for and received a code for the verified fan presale option for Michelle Obama at the Tacoma Dome (2/8/19). The advanced ticket sales began at 10:00 a.m., Friday 12/15/18

I logged into my ticketmaster account at 9:30 a.m. I waited in the queue...there were 2000 people ahead of me. I thought, no worries since the venue capacity is 23, 000.

Once my turn was up, I searched for tickets. I was ready to purchase seats for reasonable prices.

I clicked the "get tickets" button and received the message "we are unable to complete this request...we recommend using a different device..."

Unbelievable! I consistently purchase tickets from my laptop. Now the event is nearly sold out. This process seems like a hoax for me.

presale tickets for michelle obama at the tacoma dome

Ticketmaster — ticketmaster cork outlet ireland

This is a query as I am receiving no customer service answer from anyone and I am very frustrated. I'm...

Ticketmastertickets debited for without authority

I submitted a query to tickemaster on 23rd November 2018 regarding Spice Girls tickets. I received an acknowledgement but nothing further. I have followed up with two emails but no response. The two phone numbers they have for customer sevice are now out of service. Details of the complaint are that I tried to purchase Spice Girls tickets, got to the final stages and was kicked out of the app with it stating 'something went wrong'. I got tickets through logging through a friends phone. I was shocked to discover that €583 was debuted from my account for additional tickets. The website states a refund is granted for 3 days after purchase but this option was not available online. They have no other contact details online or anywhere. Can you please help?

Ticketmastercan't print tickets

I bought tickets for the World Chess Championship in London, November 2018 at the beginning of September. To eliminate the hassle of waiting and delivery problems, I selected the print your own tickets option. However, when I log onto my account for the last five weeks it has said the tickets are not ready for printing and I am beginning to doubt whether Ticketmaster has legitimate tickets to sell. There is no contact point to a person on the website which just has standard and useless FAQs.

Ticketmaster — customer service and resale pricing.

I tried to buy tickets for my Sister's birthday for October 22 or 23 for hours when selling started for Elton...

Ticketmasterpink concert tickets detroit michigan beautiful trama world tour apr 26, 2018

On October 16, 2017 I purchased Pink tickets through my business account Debit card in the amount of 646.64 card ending in 9312. My ex girlfriend asked me to transfer tickets to her ticket master account Sandra Donaldson, then Pink cancelled her tour, we were told that she needed to transfer back to me in order to get refund. She did. I have still not received a refund. I have explained due to my health I had to shut my business down and NO longer have that debit card. I have mailed all my info to the California address, and as of today have not received any information. I have chatted on line to people through ticket master, called, I have talked to Kayla, I talked to a Romona that said was a supervisor she said she would call me back, never did. I talked to a Reggie, I talked to a Isabella, they gave me a Ref # 471617 I should hear something in 3-5 days that was a month ago. I have talked to Theresa everyone is giving me the run around. Chatted with Alexa, Elias, they told me I need my old email back which was [protected]@sharedcommitmentagency.com. I just don't get it. I have called Citizens bank when they said they sent the check the bank said they have received nothing, I do Not have that bank any longer. I talked to Ricky who transferred me to resale, I mean this is ridiculous . I just want the money I paid back. My order number was [protected]-2 I purchased 2 (two) tickets, and I have all the documentation including my bank statement.

Ticketmaster — taylor swift tickets denied refund

Date: 7/20/2018 Order#: 59-24846/NY1, 63-16631/NY1 Good Afternoon, I contacted you guys through live chat...

Ticketmasterunauthorized payment

I was charged an amount in us $ on my card. I did not authorize this payment. It was quickly refunded in usd but my card is Australian so with the transfer rate plus credit card fees was effectively charged $9 for absolutely nothing. I've sent many emails and they will not admit fault or refund me. Why am I losing money when Ticketmaster is the one who made the mistake?

unauthorized payment

Ticketmaster — tickets delivery

I purchased tickets to Essence Festival 2018 in April. I received an email stating printing delay and so I...