Menu
reviews & complaints
Live Nation company logo

Live Nation

1210 Crozet Avenue, Crozet, VA, 22932, US
Learn how the rating is calculated
1 complaint
File a complaint Write a review
ComplaintsBoard
M
3:44 pm EST

Live Nation - merchandise scam

I ordered some expensive merchandise from their website and they gave me the wrong order and instead of fixing the employee I called kept telling me I should keep it because it was a cheap deal. just the shipping alone was around $20 now I am stuck with some horrible items I never ordered and they dont even want or care to fix it. Livenation Merchandise is a SCAM!

Read full review of Live Nation and 1 comment

Hide full review
1 comment
K
K
Koodone
, US
Apr 04, 2011 5:37 pm EDT

I ordered some expensive merchandise from their website and they gave me the wrong order and instead of fixing the employee. I called kept telling me I should keep it because it was a cheap deal. Just the shipping alone was around $20 now. I am stuck with some horrible items I never ordered and they don’t even want or care to fix it. Live nation Merchandise is a scam.

Elevating the Voice of the Consumer