Having problems with Live Nation?

Live Nation reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Nov 30, 2007. The latest review Charged for merchandise on november 30, 2020; never received was posted on Mar 1, 2021. The latest complaint unethical refund policy was resolved on Jun 14, 2013. Live Nation has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 188 reviews. Live Nation has resolved 20 complaints.

Live Nation Customer Service Contacts

Live Nation Complaints & Reviews

Live Nationprice reduction on previously purchased tickets

Hello,

We purchased tickets for the Journey/Def Leppard show at Target Field for a July 27, 2018 show. I see that the tickets in our section have been reduced by over $100/per ticket now. That is a price difference of over $600 for our order. I would like to get the difference refunded back to our credit card since we can no longer exchange/upgrade to better seats now due to your price reduction on all of the seats (they told me they have to be of equal value or higher). I would appreciate a timely response by a representative.

Jody Gebhart

Live Nation — keybank pavilion/buffet concert

I took my boyfriend to the Key Bank Pavilion for the Buffet concert for his Birthday this past Saturday and...

Burgettstown

Live Nation — lynyrd skynyrd meet and greet in bristow va 7/7/18

This was the absolute worst meet and greet experience I have ever had and because of our experience we will...

Live NationI want my money back!!

I paid over $50 for a lawn seat for a concert that I only got to see 1/3 of because of the long lines to just get it. We waited over an hour and a half to get it in the gate!! This has never happened before!! I will never go to another Live Nation-sponsored concert again!! Waste of my money and I want a refund!!! It was 9:15 by the time we got in the gates!!

I want my money back!!

Live Nation — seats

I want to thank you for all you do for veterans thru Vettix. I attended a lot of concerts in the 70s. Then...

Live Nation — ledisi concert vip package

I purchased the vip package for the ledisi show several months before the show date. It included early entry...

Live Nationvenue service by top boss

Hello,

I am concerned over the fact the leader of the Key Bank Pavalion who stated he is the top person below the GM, would not listen to what I was stating.

I traveled here from Ohio with my Caregiver and At Home Nurse both with VA identification. I was given the wrong seats they were accessible seats but not ADA for myself and service animal.

The box office originally handeld the request. After realizing there was no room for my self and my service dog. I spoke to my guest relation host who was very nice and pointed me to the supervisor over seeing her.

After the supervisor they placed me with the Guest relations. After about 20 minutes another supervisor came over and handlers the situation in regards to the seating situation for myself. Instead of walking all the way back up to the box office due to no carts availible.

When I got to my seat I notified my Caregiver and at home Nurse that we have premission. As I was moving chairs to place them beside me and my service dog. As I was getting them over is where the guy just below the GM got involved. He stated he did not give me premission to add any chair.

As I was trying to state it was one of his supervisors who led us here and told us to move there, he cut me off immediately. He then took the chair and walked away!

I was trying to state that if there were no seats available I would have just gone up to box office and that it was a medical necessity to have both Induviduals along with my service animal. I don't get much out especially exiting the service and this is the first concert of the year Keith Urban Graffiti World Tour at Key Ban Pavalion on 06/23/2018

venue service by top boss
      venue service by top boss

Live Nationunethical behavior

I had a situation at the end of the concert last night, and the staff did a poor job handling it. I had lost my friend who was giving me and my girlfriend a ride back to Syracuse. My phone had died, and I didn't know how to make it to the appropriate part of the parking lot where I could potentially start looking for my friend. While being very nervous we went looking for him and asked a member of the show staff where I could find the lot. In my moment of anxiousness I needed assistance, and instead, I was met with a threatening and aggressive tone. We were screamed at and were refused the information we desperately needed. All we wanted was help, but we got everything but that. This disheartening encounter led to making the situation worse than it ever needed to be. The staff made a situation that was easy to solve into a scary and very stressful one. After leaving the situation, I could no longer trust any of the event staffs because of the newfound fear of the seemingly innocent staff members. It was one of the most offensive and disgusting acts I have witnessed among a person with auhtoity in my life. I now have to think twice about coming back to Darien Lake for a concert due to these actions. It's unfathomable that I will not be able to enjoy concerts at this venue because of the conduct of your staff.

Live Nationticket delivery methods

I ordered tickets to a concert for my son's birthday and realized after receiving the email notification that the tickets were to be delivered using the credit card. This meant that my son would have to take my credit card to the concert and scan it to get in. I wanted either will call or PDF versions. I used the live chat and was told that I could not change it and that I could not cancel the order. I could only change my ticket entry preference on law tickets. I didn't understand why they only offered one ticket entry method for any seats above and beyond the lawn spots.

• Ti
              TicketmasterGOD May 31, 2018

ts not up to livenation or ticketmaster on how the tickets get fulfilled. that is completely at the venue/promoters of the event's discretion .

Live Nationemployee : michael page

I had been asked to escort someone to the Tom Jones concert on May 21, 2018 at the Toyota pavilion in Irving. Since I have never been to the venue I was quite excited to see it since I had tickets for a show in June at that same venue. 50 minutes into Tom's performance I was tired of bobbing my head back-and-forth to try to see from the tall people in front of me and it was rather hot being crammed like sardines in those small chairs on the floor, so I proceeded to get up to get some air and went and stood by the bar located stage right. I walked around the bar and saw some bar style seating and two gentlemen standing at the bar leaned up against it. so I walked up and stood behind one of the gentleman both gentleman had drinks in their hands one gentleman step back and bumped into me not spilling his drink, and we stood there for a few moments and watched the show. About that time two more gentleman walked up behind me the first two had walked off. I was approached by an employee named Michael Page in a red shirt who asked me to produce my ticket. I explain to him that my tickets were in the middle of the venue and I had gotten up to get some air because I was feeling quite ill. He Then began to berate me and tell me I was blocking the aisle and could not stand by the bar. He then began to berate the gentleman behind me and tell them they had to move also when we explain were just standing there watching the show he became more agitated and more forceful in fact in countering one of the gentleman and saying that he could not stand by the bar because what if someone got bumped and spilled their drink who's going to pay for it you? There were two gentlemen in front of me that had drinks one of them bumped me didn't spill a drink so I didn't have to pay for it . His excessive bullying to get us to move to the point that he waved his flashlight and called a fireman over to remove us, only to have the fireman explain to him if he wanted us removed he needed to call the fire marshal. He then began waving his flashlight again trying to get someone in the black security shirts to come over and remove us. By this time I had stepped behind a gentleman sitting on a barstool and told Michael I was no longer blocking the aisle to which he said yes you are you're not seated so I walked over and got a seat and finish watching the rest of the show. His constant trying to show us who is in charge was not customer friendly. so needless to say I don't have a good impression on my first visit to the Toyota pavilion but it was also noted after we had found our seats that there were two women standing "in the aisle" dancing having a good time taking photos and two supervisors in the black shirt walk passed both of the women never once telling them to sit down so I don't see the difference. Michael was just mad dogging his area . I did speak with the gentleman in the black shirt name John P. He was very accommodating found me a different seat the last 20 minutes of the show, to sit so that I could cool off and not pass out. and I later spoke with a gentleman named Neil Moore who was the bomb, was more than accommodating and listen to my complaint.

Live Nationpower 106’s powerhouse concert

T o whom it may concern,
              I am writing to you, to share my awful (unprofessional) experience, this past Saturday, May 12, 2018, at Power 106's Power House concert.
              1) The staff covering the lawn GA area, were extremely rude - yelling in my daughter's face, asking her to keep walking. Something about the lawn not open to GA ticket holders (for set-up) till 2PM!
              2) 30-40 minutes after finally being allowed to put our things down (to claim a spot) we were rudely told to move - apparently there was now a VIP GA area that needed to be blocked off! In which then caused us to me directly in back of barricade fences (obviously blocking our view). Not to mention, putting us at danger, by bringing in the barricades over our heads (I have videos to prove it). After questioning it, they stated, they were just doing their job - and if VIP ticket holders didn't fill the area, within the next hour, we'd be allowed to move up to our original spot. THERE WAS ONLY A HAND FULL OF PEOPLE IN THE BARICDED AREA - WE WERE NEVER ALLOWED TO MOVE UP!
              3) I took my complaints directly to Customer Service (as I was told to, by the staff), and they said it was out of their hands - but not to worry, they'd direct it to Live Nation, and have them come over to our section to clear the problem. Obviously, that didn't happen.
              With this, I am requesting a FULL refund, for my family's inconvenience.

Michelle Alvarez
              [protected]

power 106’s powerhouse concert
              power 106’s powerhouse concert

• Updated by nanasmommy98 · May 15, 2018

T o whom it may concern,
                  With this, I am requesting a FULL refund, for my family's inconvenience.

Live Nation Merchandisedelivery

I ordered an item on 24th February 2018 and as of today still dont have it! Customer service is appalling and updates regarding dispatch or tracking are useless! Absolutely dreadful with lame excuses of premises moving hence a backlog - this should have been stated at the time of ordering surely!!! Now going to contact my credit card company to retract payment as I am no longer awaiting the item!

Live Nationnon refundable

My plan was to only purchase vip tickets for logic when the tickets were going on sale on live nation. But when I got a hold of vips tickets, my page was slightly changed to to general tickets instead of vips. When the order was finalized. And when I tried again, the tickets and the page became blank, or say error multiples time. And stated I purchased several purchases. I just needed 2 vips but instead I received 6 total of tickets! Took over 1000 from my account. I was pissed. So I reached out and talk to one of the supports. They have a great service and everyone was nice but when I told them, the investigation denied my refunds I asked for. Such a waste of my money, made purchases I didn't make, and doesn't seem like they care but money. I know I can sell the tickets but I think its a waste. You may not know you will guarantee to get your money back, you have to wait for gods know how long, put the tickets for a higher price because they charge you fee, and so on.. All I wanted was my money back for the tickets I didn't purchase and for the two tickets I thought was vip. Never ever gonna use livenation to purchase tickets again.

Live Nationpre-order

Pre ordered a deluxe edition+shirt combo, and only received the CD. 3 months later, the shirt has still not arrived. Contacted customer service 3 times and only got automated emails saying something about touring season taking 4 weeks or possibly longer. Well I'm pretty [censor]ing sure that 3 months is longer than 4 weeks. Besides wtf is a pre-order for if the whole package doesn't arrive on the soecific date or around the soecific date of initial release? What the [censor] is the point? I could've just walked to Best buy and bought the CD and not have to deal with [censor] customer service. I don't even want the [censor]ing shirt at this point, I just want my money back for wasting my [censor]ing time. Pull your head out of your collective [censor] Live Nation

Live Nation Merchandisevalentine's day present

I bought an item for Valentine's Day over a week before February 14th, because I received an email with special Valentine's Day offers. To this date (two weeks later), the item has not arrived yet, even though I asked.

Their anwer was: "We apologize, this item was over sold and has just arrived to restock the product. The order is in process and will ship in the next 3-5 business days".

Againa week later, still they haven't sent the item. This is simply not serious.

Live Nationnickelback merchandise order

In June 2017 I placed an order for the package of a sweatshirt and cd for the (as then) unreleased Feed the Machine CD. The CD eventually arrived (on its own) three months later with no sign of the sweatshirt. After numerous unanswered emails I eventually received a notice to say the sweatshirt would be despatched. I again emailed expressing my concern that now the ordered size may not be large enough as (being Southern hemisphere) the order had missed our winter and now would not be needed by my 16-17yr until May 2018 (at the earliest). Eventually 5 moths after placing the original order the sweatshirt did arrive and guess what it will not fit him next year!. I again emailed this asking that in due of the huge delay I had experienced that a replacement size M be despatched. Six weeks later I still had not received a reply. I am disgusted by the lack of service I have received and will not use Live Nation again for merchandise. I also will be advising Nickelback of this situation.

Live Nation Merchandise — no de donde esta mi paquete

hi, well i order my merch in September and i buy the option of 4-10 days to have my merch more fasert but...

Live Nation Merchandise — wrong size t-shirt received after 1 month still not resolved

I made a large order for a bunch of foo foghters merchandise. One of the tshirts I ordered in a size 3x I...

Bishop

Live Nation2017 reggae on the rocks concert

I just wanted to let you know that I hope Live Nation does a better job in 2018 putting the Reggae on the Rocks show in Denver Colorado. What part of Reggae on the Rocks do you not understand. It is suppose to be a Reggae show not one local reggae artist and one old reggae ban that has not put a hit out since 1988. I know Judge Roughneck is a cheap act but come on now. Hope you improve show for 2018. Highly disappointed.

Live Nation Merchandise — prize winner

I won 100.00 Live Nation Concert Cash from the This is Your Moment to Rock Sweepstakes and unable to use my...