Little Playlandtattoo eyebrow pen scam!!!

A Aug 03, 2018 Review updated:

These guys are a joke they scammed me and Promised a product they knew they would not deliver. It took eight weeks to get a product that was dried up didn't work and when they asked me for photos and proof I sent this within two days and then they sat on this deliberately for 2 1/2 weeks making sure that the 10 day expiration to file a complaint and get your money back would be gone so that they can keep my credit card information, keep my money, use my identity, and leave me with a piece of junk product!!! Their nerve to tell me I've passed the 10 days to make a claim so now they have my money and my info, address, and are probably committing identity theft and they're getting away with scamming people and now I have a piece of crap product. Thank you Facebook for advertising these junk people who claim to be legitimate business I would never buy anything from little Playland these guys are scamming identity thieves and I hope that they get what's coming to them.

• V
      Aug 03, 2018

This is the same exact thing that happened to me! First of all, I think the delay message is to make up for the fact that they are shipping from China, but they didn't tell us that when we ordered! I received the same delay message and when the eyebrow "forks" finally arrived, they were both dried out. On the very same day, I immediately contacted Little Play Land and sent them photos of the items per their request. They waited until ten days had passed to respond, telling me that I did not contact them in time for a refund, but THEY were the ones that waited until the time had lapsed! Very unprofessional and dishonest!!! DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!

• D
      Aug 08, 2018

@Victoria Anne Thomason I have just had the same experiance, very upset by this dreadful company, I gave them 48 hours of my intention to post to as many places as I could find about their awful product and customer service, funny how many of them have not appeared, lets hope they can't get their hands on this review.

• V
      Aug 05, 2018

Thank you for the complaints! I was just about to by the multipurpose cleaner. Not now!!