LiquorLandid checks

A

8th May 2016 - approx 1pm
Liquorland Liverpool

As an adult, I understand that to purchase alcohol I need to provide evidence of my age. No problem with that.

My complaint is about the fact that COLES LIQUORLAND demands anyone else in attendance to prove their identity also.

I am buying the product, I am responsible for what is being purchased.
My kids, friends, partner or my dog doesn't need to prove anything if they are around or near me as I AM the one that is purchasing the product.

If it is clear and evident that I'm buying for a minor then by all means decline the sale.

I simply walked into the shop, with ID (Im 37). My partner who was walking the dog decided to join me at the shops and didnt bring her ID (she is 29) and they said because she came in with me, she has to prove her ID or they can't sell me the alcohol.

Most stupid nanny drive policy I have seen.

• Pi
    pissed of dad Jul 09, 2016

We are on holidays with the family in Victoria staying in kilmore. My son who has been served in the kilmore liquorland couple of day's prior (wasn't asked for ID)was refused service yesterday at about 3pm because he was asked for ID and when he took out his licence was told sorry we don't except QLD licenses... WTF my son is 20 on his P's and had photo ID.
    So does that mean Queenslanders cannot use their ID (licence legal photo identification ) in liquorland... How frigging stupid. Ohhhh and when the guy looked at my son's license at first he said we need an Australian License your's isn't... My son had to tell him it was a QLD License. Think this guy needs some training.So anyway we had to go elsewhere to buy our supplies