Liquor Control Board of Ontario [LCBO]I am complaining about the service experience I had while inside lcbo

J Oct 09, 2019 Review updated:

I approached a male CSR, Alex, and asked him for his assistance in giving me white wine recommendations for gifts and for consumption at home. He showed me a couple bottles in Vintages and a few from Ontario, which matched what I was looking for. He was very friendly/helpful and assisted me in carrying my bottles to the register. He approached a female CSR, Rita, and asked what cash she was on and she responded, "Why do I have to do it?... "You do it" and walked away". I'm not sure about you, but this is not the type of experience I was looking to have upon leaving. Her lack of customer service makes me question whether or not I should return to this location because she clearly has an issue doing a very important aspect of her job. Alex, Ray and Dan were extremely helpful and probably the only reason I would ever return.

• Pa
    PatrickSimpson Oct 09, 2019

had the same experience with older lady extremly rude!

• Li
    Linda Pravato Oct 09, 2019

I did too at Weston and Highway 7 location. She is extremely rude and condescending. I would avoid her when I went into that location. She is a typical government worker-miserable!

• Cp
    cplcbo Jan 10, 2020

Greetings,

helloLCBO is the first-point of contact for internal and external LCBO customers seeking customer service and support. helloLCBO supports several channels of communication by phone, fax, email, live chat and our multi-channel support portal helloLCBO.com

Go to www.hellolcbo.com.