Lincaremedicare fraud

I have had a stationary home oxygen concentrator from Lincare since about [protected]. I could not get any portable oxygen from Lincare in 2011 except the very large tanks that I could not carry so I purchased my own portable oxygen system (a Sequel Eclipse 3) in 2011 from a company in Colorado before I had to quit my job due to my health. A few months ago the batteries to my Sequel Eclipse 3 (at $400 each) stopped charging so I needed to order a new battery or the smallest portable tanks (not the huge ones I had been given in 2011) from Lincare as the battery and/or new portable oxygen would be covered by Medicare and my secondary insurance as I no longer can work. Even though Lincare has batteries for the Sequel Eclipse 3 and batteries are "durable medical equipment" as prescribed by my insurance, I cannot get a battery through Lincare as I was told, (1) Lincare might send me the wrong battery; and (2) I didn't purchase my Sequel Eclipse 3 from Lincare to begin with even though they did not sell them at that time. As for the small portable oxygen tanks, I have been getting the run around from the people at our local Lincare office regarding receiving the small oxygen tanks. I have been told for about 2 months that my doctor's office did not send in the order for one. The people at my doctor's office told me they have sent Lincare the orders over and over and personally double checked on the phone with them to make sure they had the order. The next excuse by the Lincare associate was the order was written incorrectly. I have called the Lincare corporate office twice during this time with no results. Then I read yesterday where Lincare must pay $20 million in the State of Massachusetts to Medicare and others in a whistle blower case for portable oxygen so I checked my Medicare claims forms since getting on Medicare Part B in December 2016. Lincare has been charging Medicare each month for both my home concentrator (not portable which I do have from Lincare) and for portable oxygen that I do not have from Lincare. I do not receive portable oxygen from Lincare as I had my own device and since the batteries died a couple months ago Lincare has refused to give me portable oxygen. The service rep for Lincare has only been to my home to deliver stationary 02 supplies like canuals about 4 times since 2011 and to check out the stationary machine. I strongly urge all Medicare users with Lincare to check your monthly claims forms to be sure Lincare is not fraudulently using your account for portable oxygen if you do not receive portable oxygen from them. Please call the OIG (Office of the Inspector General) to report any fraud.