The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Lights of America — Low Quality/Bad Warranty
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Description: I purchased six CF floodlamps to replace incadescent floods. One of them failed out of the box and was returned to Walmart for replacement. To date, I have had three of these fail. I have no confidence that the others will last anywhere near the 10, 000 hours as advertised. They are on maybe two hours a night every night which adds up to approximately 400 hours. Of course, I don't save my receipts for insignificant purchases and don't have the one for this purchase or the receipt for the returned unit. These lamps have very poor quality and without a receipt, you are out of luck.
More Lights of America Complaints & Reviews
- Lights of America - LED Flood Light
- Lights of America - Defective Products
- Lights of America - Scam and cheating
- Lights Of America 7200led - Bn - Defective product
- Lights of America - False Advertising Class Action
- Lights of America - &5 Year Bulb& lasted 2 hours!
- Lights of America - False LED advertised life
- Lights of America - Model 8045E-WH