Lights Of America 7200led - BnDefective product

R

I've replaced all the leds again and put in a 320 ohm resistor in place of the 10 ohm fuse. When i mounted the puck i put in a 1 / 4 in spacer so it isn't right up against the wall or ceiling, giving it some breathing room. Seems to have done the trick. Been about a month now and still working. Way to much work for this pos.

• Ph
    Phil Kalas Sep 20, 2009

I have had 7 pucks burn out already

• Ga
    gadgeteer Nov 01, 2009

I have 5 pucks burnt out already too... of course, I lost my reciept...

• Ry
    Rygel May 12, 2011

I've replaced the burned out LEDs in these a few times and they still die. I can't figure out why. Must be heat build up. I've had no problems with LoA LED regular bulbs.

• Ar
    Arvind Shah May 23, 2011

One puck lost in few months

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices