Light In The Boxpoor items and shocking customer service. avoid this company!

M Aug 11, 2018

I ordered 3 dresses from Light In The Box. Not only were all 3 items absolutely nothing like the image shown, badly tailored, poorly printed and terribly ill fitted with uneven hems and threads coming out, the customer service has been absolutely shocking. I have never dealt with such an unprofessional company in my life, right down to the layout of the site which ensures customers are delayed from contacting customer service at all, taking me round in circles and wasting my time. After going back and forth with my Order, they finally processed my Return but refused to reimburse the shipping fare despite selling me 3 fraudulent items. I Returned my Orders back in July, they 'Closed' the ticket but I am STILL waiting for my Refund despite paying via a registered Paypal! No Information, no apologies and my money has not been returned. If this is not dealt with soon, I will be reporting Light In The Box for Fraud and will also be contacting Watchdog to warn more customers about this horrific scam company.