Light In The Box — damaged painting
I placed order no: Order no 1907160533507598 online on your website for two paintings and paid you £106.31 for this order. In this order.
As mentioned in my ticket ID:
[protected], the order for painting "Abstract People Modern Stretched Canvas" was delivered on 30 July. However, it is faulty. I have provided you proof of fault. I believe I paid £68.5 for this painting. You offered me partial refund (£20) and a Coupon of (£27.5). I have rejected your offer.
I would like you to arrange collection or provide me your address so that I could return this painting to you.
Kindly refund the full amount paid for the painting £68.5 as well as shipping charges of £9.52 as the painting was faulty/damaged.
Please note I DO NOT accept any of your Reward/Credit on account or Coupon. I want the full amount namely £77.7 refunded to my PayPal account (as I used this method to make the purchase).
Kindly issue my refund of £77.7 immediately or within next 7 days starting on 01 August.
Otherwise, I will consider taking legal action against your organisation.
More Light In The Box Complaints & Reviews
- Lightinthebox - bad business practice
- Light In The Box - poor customer service/dress made wrong the wrong size!
- Lightinthebox - do not use this company!
- Light In The Box - terrible return/refund policy
- Light In The Box - email scam
- Light In The Box - no options available to contact customer support. live chat does not work, no email address to send a letter
- Lightinthebox - shipping info false
- Light In The Box - a delivery
- LightInTheBox.com - lightinthebox is a scam company in china
- Light In The Box - no refund