LifeCell South Beach Skin Care Logo

LifeCell South Beach Skin Care

Having problems with LifeCell South Beach Skin Care?

LifeCell South Beach Skin Care Customer Service Contacts

1909 Tyler Street Suite 700
Hollywood, Florida

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with LifeCell South Beach Skin Care Customer Service. Initial LifeCell South Beach Skin Care complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for LifeCell South Beach Skin Care above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about LifeCell South Beach Skin Care. Discuss the issues you have had with LifeCell South Beach Skin Care and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

LifeCell South Beach Skin Carelife cell

I just bought LifeCell 10/16/2019 for $4, 25 and I DID NOT ORDER OTHER product!
I hadn't granted the transaction on November 15th, 2015 and I wish my money back!
This company scammed me!
This company really tricked me into charging $189, 00 a month after buying and authorizing just a single purchase!
Unfortunately, I liked but I just purchased one and never allowed it to take money from my account for anything else so I will never ask for any more and demand my money back. Contact me via my email: [protected]@aol.com

LifeCell South Beach Skin Careproduct not received

My name is Sandy Hughes 620 west 41st st. Anniston, Al. Cell [protected]. E mail s
    sandyhughes [protected]@gmail.com.

I received your product in April. I took to PO and sent it back because it was so expensive. When the order was placed I did not know what the price was. My bank card was charged 200 dollars.

The PO said it was delivered but since I did not get a receipt just sent it as return to sender. I could not do anything.

Can you give me a partial credit or send me another product with no charge I would appreciate any help you can give me.

Thanks for your help in this matter. I do not have any thing to show for the $200 charge.

Sandy Hughes

LifeCell South Beach Skin Carelifecell

Hi i'm micu gabriel and I have a problem, from my account was withdrawn $ 189 for an order that I did not request,
      I already block my credit card and I want to go to the police to make a complain.
      Please help me to explain what is about and I don't want it. I don't know what's order about. Thank you for your suport.
      I want a refund and I don't want the product,

J

LifeCell South Beach Skin Care — lifecell beauty product

My name is James Silva and I ordered your free trial but quickly noticed that a couple days later ther was a...

R

LifeCell South Beach Skincare — all in one anti-aging treatment

This product needs to be taken off the market. I understand everyone's skin is different but I've never had a...

Lifecell (again).skin product

The wording of the web page indicates the the trial product can be purchased for a small amount of money and if the product is kept beyond the 30 day trial period then the $189 cost of the product will be taken against the credit card. Immediately upon paying for the 'trial' the company also takes a charge against the credit card for the $189. Completely contrary to its promises. Their response was, 'oh we always do that, just to ensure that the order is available if it's required.'

The refund can take up to 21 business days, although they manage to levy the charge instantaneously and they also insist this is in keeping with their policy which patently it is not. See words copied and pasted from its web page below; second paragraph is quite clear.

is exclusive TRY BEFORE YOU BUY promotion is limited to new customers only (one per household, per lifetime). Today’s offer is a 2-month supply of LifeCell All-in-One Anti-Aging Treatment to try for 30 days.

All you pay today is $4.25 (reduced today from $8.50) for shipping and handling This charge is non-refundable. If you’re not satisfied with your results, simply send back your trial within 30 days from today, and your account will be cancelled. If you keep LifeCell beyond the trial period, your original form of payment will be billed $189.

Your 30-day trial includes a 120-Day Money Back Guarantee period which allows you to return the product for a full refund. Your trial includes free enrollment to our replenishment service. Every 60 days, we will send you a fresh 2-month supply of LifeCell at the discounted rate of $149. You are pre-authorizing this transaction now. International customers will be billed an additional $14.50 for S&H. To cancel your recurring orders, simply contact us Mon-Fri 9am-6pm EST at [protected] or via email 24/7 at [protected]@lifecellskincare.com. Recurring orders are under a 15-day money back guarantee. The order must be sent back unopened and in its original packaging within 15 days of delivery in order to receive credit. Keep in mind all transactions on this website are in USD. If your financial institution operates with a currency other than USD, they may assess an international currency exchange fee.

M

LifeCell South Beach Skincare — lifecell cream free trial

After filling up the information required to receive the sample of one of their products at a cost of 24$...

N

LifeCell South Beach Skincare — all in one anti aging treatment

Hello my name is Mr N Clarke, I purchased the product life cell antiaging treatment, on approx. 31 august...

LifeCell South Beach Skincareall in one anti aging treatment

Looking for a moisturizer online, I saw the Life Cell Skin Care offer for a free sample for those wishing to pay shipping costs. This mailing fee was debited from my bank acct and a tube of the Life Cell dispatched. When the product arrived there was nothing in the box stating it should be returned or incur a charge of $189. Or that additional pkgs would be shipped and charged. This free sample was my only request. I entered into no agreement for anything else from the company, nor did the form state I would lose the free offer if I failed to return the tube within 30 days, and be charges $189. I would not have agreed to this. Why would they need the tube back? This would be an inconvenience. I find the thought of them reusing products repugnant. Was I sent a used tube a client returned?
          I received a shipping notification from the company March 2016, which appeared on my cell phone, stating that a shipment (which I had not authorized) was being mailed and would be billed to my name. I was shocked as I had not placed an order, nor had further contact with this company since the initial free trial offer was mailed.
          The next notice concerning Life Cell company came via my bank statement that this was not the first shipment I had been charged for. But I had not received anything else from them, other than the free 30 day sample. I was charged $189 for the so called free sample that I also paid shipping on.
          The South Beach Skincare rep Shana Stoute states in reply to my email reply to the shipping notification that I had not placed an order and did not want to be billed by them, that their ad includes info that they will be shipping additional packages periodically and charging to the card number I provided. I read the free sample ad and this was definitely not implied on the free sample ad.
          I would never have agreed to future automatic purchases of a product I had never used as of yet, being debited from my bank acct. How would I know if it was appropriate for my skin type or something that I even wanted to order?
          I notice that there are over 50 complaints similar to mine. How many women lodging their complaint can vouch for the fact that the free offer ad did not purport to financially obligate those receiving the free trial offer to any additional purchases? The website info may have been revised for liability sake of the company following complaints. I have reported the problem. The business dealings of this company should be thoroughly investigated.

LifeCell (USA)unauthorised charge

On January 14, 2016 I responded to the Life Cell’s (Hollywood, US) introductory offer on the internet and consequently received from them a tube of LifeCell cream, for which they have charged my Mastercard. I have never ordered anything else from them. However, on 16 February, 2016 my Mastercard was charged again, this time for $272.99 AUD. Not knowing which branch of LifeCell has charged me, I have contacted the Australian distributor of LifeCell products who advised me that the US branch must have been put me on some form of automatic ordering system. And so I went back to the original confirmation email and, upon reading it, noticed that at the bottom of that email was a link to an agreement which, if not cancelled by me locked me into an automatic ordering, which was definitely not clear to me at the time of making the initial order. I believe that practices like this should be stopped.

LifeCell Anti Aging Creamnot a trial a lifetime commitment

On December 2015 I stayed 3 weeks in an hotel in Clearwater FL
              I saw an advertising for a miraculous American cream
              As the advertising was saying give a try you have nothing to loose except a couple of years off !
              On March I have lost almost 400 US dollars that they have charge on my credit card without my agreement
              I m French and I live in France I gave life cell company the address of the hotel where I was staying on December so they might have send their creams to the hotel ... I suppose !
              I m really upset because for a trial I paid 400 USD I had to cancel my credit car to stop them to charge me each month 189 USD
              And on the top of everything this anti aging cream is not a good product at all !!!
              Laurence alberola

W

LifeCell Skin Care Sample Ad — bait and switch

South Beach Skincare is doing a bait and switch online. They advertise for a $4.25 sample of their product...

G

LifeCell South Beach Skincare — unfair charge

I signed up for a 30 day free trial. received product, lifecell the product didnot work. returned product...

A

LifeCell Anti-aging Skin Care Treatment — company not wanting to refund goods returned

I ordered a sample tube of the LifeCell Anti-Aging Skin Care treatment from this company in August 2014 and...

Whangarei
                A

Life Cell Skin Cream — fraud from credit card

this LIFE CELL company is bunch of THIEVES, FRAUDS and cons... i buyed one time promotional offer price cream...

LifeceLLCream.combogus charges and I can't stop it

Customers, be aware that the website www.lifecellcream.com is real scam. These jerks started to charge me for $36 per month. I already called them and sent emails, but no one picked the phone or replied to my emails. I have no idea how to stop them, but I’m really angry with them.
                Also maybe someone has any ideas how to stop these fraudulent charges. Please, share your views.

Life Cell illegal charges

On Feb 14, 2014 I ordered a tube of Life Cell on their FREE trial basis by merely paying 4.25 on postage. On 3/17 they charged my account $189.00 - supposedly for another month's supply which I never ordered or received.

Sometime later they sent me an e-mail saying they were sending another month's supply at (I thought they said) 149.00, but apparently it was 189.00 as that is what they put against my credit card (totally without my permission)

I immediately sent an e-mail saying: CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL. They sent one back saying there would be no charges on my credit card, but here they are! I will take it to the bank and get a scam charge started. I am a 77 year old widow living on social security and I certainly don't buy and can't afford face cream that costs almost 200 dollars. I see by the scam web-site that I am not the first one this has happened. Looks like its the way they do business.

Would some of the others of you who filed complaints please tell me how this came out for you.

LifeCell South Beach Skincaresmall handling charge became a $189.00 deduction from my checking acct.

I agreed to a free tube of cream paying a less than $5.00 shipping charge. Instead I was charged $189.00! This was not approved by me and illegally taken from my checking account. This is an ongoing scam by Lifecell to charge an exorbitant fee for a cream that does little if anything.
                    I want my 189.00 back and the elimination of my debit card from their files. This company may deduct more money from my account without my permission again. This is a disgraceful con job by an unscrupulous company and should not be allowed to advertise this on the internet. People should be warned about this site and Dr. Oz should stop lending his name to this rip off company.

• To

Japan

Comments

• Be
                        bevdj123 Jun 09, 2014

I mistakenly trusted the advert and fell into the trap because Lifecell advertised on a Homeopathic website called Earth Clinic (which is a great and trusted site). Oh dear how wrong was I. Rushing off to the bank tomorrow to change my account which is a pain in the proverbial. Feel furious with myself for being scammed.

Life Cell never received product even to try and was charged.

I ordered a trial of this Life Cell product as it sounded pretty good. I never got the sample and was told would be seeing $4.25 charge on my credit card since that is shipping and handling. Well, I never got to try it and already have pending charge for $189.00 that I must dispute with credit card. What a hassle. I tried calling their number to be looped back around to an email address where I get no replies. They said need "special" number and the tube returned to credit me. How will I get this number and there is no tube since there is no merchandise. Just beware consumer. I bet this is a real hassle now. That is reason used credit card. I had a strange feeling. I should have listened to my instincts. Buyer Beware. Just want to help others to avoid this hassle.

LifeCell South Beach Skincareallergic to it

I ordered and used the cream on my face. When I went on vacation I was startled that the cream had burn my skin and caused my whole face and throat to balloon up to my eyes. I had to go to the doctor and get a steroid shot and be put on three days of steroids until my face got back to normal. I need to return all unused products, my skin cannot take this. I must be allergic to it.

• Ho
                            hollywood,fl. Dec 13, 2013

as of 10/29/13 lifecell south beach skincare has made chargeson my credit card of $149. I want them to stop taking money off my credit card. And stop sending me skin products i have not ordered.