Lidl CyprusInexistent offers

V Review updated:

Lidl Cyprus repeatedly advertises items as weekly or daily offers which are inexistent even if you go when the shops open.
Today I saw a silvercrest portable charger. The store opened at 8:30am and I have visited the store at 10:00am.
I was informed that the item is sold out. I have visited another store 10 minutes later and I was told the same thing.
This is not the first time happening with Lidl company.
This practice is against European Union regulations which do not allow a merchant to have an offer without the appropriate stock to cover the offer dates.

Inexistent offers

• Al
    AlexPerlman Jan 26, 2021

I am living in Cyprus for more than 3 years and I like the commercial concept of Lidl - selling good quality for less, without spending much attention on organizing and presenting the goods.
    However, after extensive shoping in different shops in Cyprus, including Lidl branches in Larnaca, Protaras and Paralimni, I can testify that without any doubt, the "winner" for THE WORST SHOPPING EXPERIENCE title belongs is the Lidl branch in Paralimni.
    The ruling atmosphere in the shop is mostly of angry, rude and unpolite employees, shouting arround, not answering any questions or complains, driving their carts without any attention to the customers as they work in a warehouse, not in a decent shop... Almost at every visit I have encountered unpleasant incidences such as refrigerator shutters being "automatically, accidentally" closing on me, hitting me in the head while picking up goods from the fridge, cashiers totally ignorant or unwilling to speak English and ignore your questions or requests, store manager who have never apologised to me and started shouting in Greek after I have complained about the fridge incidence and many more.
    I would rather go to a different shop to avoid being in the stressful and unhealthy atmosphere of this store...

Alex