The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Liberty Tax Services — ral loan
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
When iwent into a liberty tax service in franklin tn, to prepare my tax refund the nice lady named cassie prepared my infromation ask me if I choose the ral loan it would be 24-48 hours so she called the next day and told me that my loan was not approved from their bank which is republic bank and trust and that I had to wait 21 more days to receive my tax money little did she no I had already call the bank 1800 number to check on your loan they told me 8 days the irs would print my tax refund check I ask that nice lady cassie if I still had to pay for the ral loan she told yes I ask her why she stated thats how they do bussiness me as a person no deep in heart that none of the tax prepares bank are not approving 99% of the loans every one I no is still waiting on there money and no one has received it but the tax payers still have to pay have to for the ral loan anyway thats not far that they lie to u and then still get there money for services we didnt receive.
More Liberty Tax Services Complaints & Reviews
- Liberty Tax Service - abuse/fraud against franchise owner
- Liberty Tax Service - charged to much for 1040ez tax form
- Liberty Taxes - deceptive business practices!
- Liberty Tax Service - overcharge & no fee disclosure
- Liberty Tax Service - bad business practices
- Liberty Tax Service - everything
- Liberty Tax Service - exhorbitant charges
- Liberty Tax Service - non-payment for work.
- Liberty Tax Services - will not uphold written policy
- Liberty Tax Service - unfair treatment of employees