LG Waching Machine model.WD 85295NPwater sensor malfunctioning

I Purchased LG Washing Machine Model WD85295NP about 3 years ago. Since for the last week it not working, and when start it it gives
blinking red sign at four places : BIO, RINSE+, PRE WASH and CREASE CARE. In the owner's manual, in trouble shooting guide it is mentioned that WATER LEVEL SENSOR HAS MALFUNCTIONED under possible cause.
With agreat difficulty I could able to contact local service person who checked it on thursday (10/9/2009) and says that the defect is due to HEAT SENSOR or the CONTROL PANEL.
I also observed on one day when I start it it didnot take water and gave aboive signal. I switched it off and after some time again I pressed the start button and it started working and in the middle it stoped and gave above signal, then I called LG service person.His version of detecting error is differnt from what is given in Trouble shootin page in Owner's manual.
Now i want to know how many sensors are there in the above model washing machine ? Is tyhere any WATER sensor in the machine, if it there, where it is located? why the service personal says it may be due to heat sensor or control panel. How do I know exact defect in the machine? The service person says that the parts (Heat sensor and /or control panel) are not readily available, sothat he will come on Tuesday(15/9/2009). Please guide me in this regard. the following are my detailsL
Dr.M.GOPALA RAO, Plot No 35, H.No.17-127/35, East Kalyan Puri,
Uppal, Hyderabad, 500 039, Andhra Pradesh, India.
(m) [protected]