LG Electronics — fridge
Our compressor on our LG fridge ceased on December 9th. We had a service person look at it from an independent contractor who confirmed it was the compressor but said it was difficult to get parts from LG. As a result we signed up to the LG warranty extension. A service person showed up after ten days on December 19th, but didn't have the parts and told us he wasn't approved to fix compressors. This was despite the fact that we told the service department what the problem was and what they needed to bring.
A second service date was scheduled for December 24th. We phoned on December 24th to check on the status of our service call to be told that it had been cancelled. But no one had notified us prior to us calling. We were then informed that no one was available prior to January. LG said they would call about scheduling a date. We contacted LG and was given an appointment for January 7th and that we would receive a text to confirm on January 6th. We did not receive a text. When we called on January 7th, we were told that the appointment was not happening as no one had scheduled it. Once again we were mislead about the service appointment and had to call ourselves to get any update.
We still have no idea of when or if someone will fix our LG Fridge
We are now a month without a fridge over an important holiday period and have consistently been mislead about when it would be fixed and also that they could fix the fridge.
More LG Electronics Complaints & Reviews
- LG Refrigerator - anyone who bought an lg refrigerator has run into this problem
- LG Refrigerator - faulty control board
- Lg / Dishwasher - nasty smell!
- Lgmedsupply - lgmedsupply commits fraud!
- LG Canada - warranty service
- LG - lg refrigerator model lfx25974st
- LG - refrigerator
- LG Electronics - the tv had a black screen but I had sound
- LG intellocool Refrigerators - dented refrigerator delivered
- LG Electronics - stove model lsg4513st