Levin Furnitureservice

Do not buy anything from this place. I ordered thousands of dollars worth of furniture only to have it messed up during two delivery attempts. Customer service was completely useless. I even went back into the store for assistance and because my sales man was not there, no one wanted to help me and it was first thing in the morning and a sales lady told me they were under staffed and she asked me to come back another day. This place is the worst!!!

• Updated by kjules322 · Nov 04, 2017

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS PLACE. I ordered thousands of dollars worth of furniture only to have it messed up during two delivery attempts. Customer service was completely useless. I even went back into the store for assistance and because my sales man was not there, no one wanted to help me and it was first thing in the morning and a sales lady told me they were under staffed and she asked me to come back another day. THIS PLACE IS THE WORST!!!

• Le
    Levin Furniture Nov 14, 2017

Hello, I am an employee at Levin's. I am sorry about your experience. I noticed this is review is similar to a review on our Wexford location's Yelp page. I'd like to see how I can be of assistance to you. Could you message us either on here or Yelp and provide the first/last name and phone number on your account with us? This will allow me to send your information to our customer service department. Thanks! - steve